Local Whittle estimation of fractional integration and some of its variants
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Velasco, Carlos, 1998.
"Non-stationary log-periodogram regression,"
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS
4554, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Peter C.B. Phillips, 1999. "Discrete Fourier Transforms of Fractional Processes," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1243, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Chin Chin Lee, 1996. "Efficiency Gains from Quasi-Differencing Under Nonstationarity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1134, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eugene Canjels & Mark W. Watson, 1997.
"Estimating Deterministic Trends In The Presence Of Serially Correlated Errors,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(2), pages 184-200, May.
- Eugene Canjels & Mark W. Watson, 1994. "Estimating deterministic trends in the presence of serially correlated errors," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 94-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Eugene Canjels & Mark W. Watson, 1994. "Estimating Deterministic Trends in the Presence of Serially Correlated Errors," NBER Technical Working Papers 0165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katsumi Shimotsu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2000. "Modified Local Whittle Estimation of the Memory Parameter in the Nonstationary Case," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1265, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- D Marinucci & Peter M Robinson, 2001. "Narrow-Band Analysis of Nonstationary Processes," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 421, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Phillips, Peter C.B., 2007.
"Unit root log periodogram regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 104-124, May.
- Katsumi Shimotsu & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2000. "Local Whittle Estimation in Nonstationary and Unit Root Cases," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1266, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Sep 2003.
- repec:esx:essedp:535 is not listed on IDEAS
- D. Marinucci & Peter M. Robinson, 2001. "Narrow-band analysis of nonstationary processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 303, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- D Marinucci & Peter Robinson, 2001. "Narrow-band analysis of nonstationary processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2015, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Tanaka, Katsuto, 1999. "The Nonstationary Fractional Unit Root," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 549-582, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:130:y:2006:i:2:p:209-233. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.