Simple Wald tests of the fractional integration parameter : an overview of new results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marinucci, D. & Robinson, Peter M., 2001. "Narrow-band analysis of nonstationary processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 303, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Long memory relationships and the aggregation of dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-238, October.
- Ignacio N. Lobato & Carlos Velasco, 2004. "Optimal Fractional Dickey-Fuller Tests for Unit Roots," Working Papers 0401, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Gil-Alana, L. A. & Robinson, P. M., 1997. "Testing of unit root and other nonstationary hypotheses in macroeconomic time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 241-268, October.
- Ignacio N Lobato & Carlos Velasco, 2007. "Efficient Wald Tests for Fractional Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(2), pages 575-589, March.
- Velasco, Carlos, 1999.
"Non-stationary log-periodogram regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 325-371, August.
- Velasco Gómez, Carlos, 1998. "Non-stationary log-periodogram regression," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4554, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Gonzalo, Jesus & Lee, Tae-Hwy, 1998. "Pitfalls in testing for long run relationships," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 129-154, June.
- Marinucci, D & Robinson, Peter, 2001. "Narrow-band analysis of nonstationary processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2015, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ignacio N. Lobato & Carlos Velasco, 2006. "Optimal Fractional Dickey-Fuller tests," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 9(3), pages 492-510, November.
- D Marinucci & Peter M Robinson, 2001. "Narrow-Band Analysis of Nonstationary Processes," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 421, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-04-29 (Central Banking)
- NEP-ECM-2008-04-29 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2008-04-29 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2008-04-29 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:werepe:we20080129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://www.eco.uc3m.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.