Report NEP-ETS-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Jose Dolado & Jesus Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2008. "Simple Wald tests of the fractional integration parameter : an overview of new results," Economics Working Papers we20080129, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080036 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Erik Hjalmarsson, 2008. "Interpreting long-horizon estimates in predictive regressions," International Finance Discussion Papers 928, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00275254_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00275767_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Prof D.S.G. Pollock, 2008. "The Frequency Analysis of the Business Cycle," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/12, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Prof D.S.G. Pollock, 2008. "The Realisation of Finite-Sample Frequency-Selective Filters," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/13, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Beatrice Pataracchia, 2008. "The Spectral Representation of Markov-Switching Arma Models," Department of Economics University of Siena 528, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Eduardo Mendes & Les Oxley & William Rea & Marco Reale, 2008. "Long memory or shifting means? A new approach and application to realised volatility," Working Papers in Economics 08/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Viktor Winschel & Markus Krätzig, 2008. "JBendge: An Object-Oriented System for Solving, Estimating and Selecting Nonlinear Dynamic Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-034, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lanne, Markku & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2008. "Modeling Expectations with Noncausal Autoregressions," MPRA Paper 8411, University Library of Munich, Germany.