Wald Tests of I(1) against I(d) Alternatives: Some New Properties and an Extension to Processes with Trending Components
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dolado, Juan José & Gonzalo, Jesús & Mayoral, Laura, 2007. "Wald Tests of I(1) against I(d) alternatives : some new properties and an extension to processes with trending components," UC3M Working papers. Economics we20070625, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Gourieroux,Christian & Monfort,Alain, 1995. "Statistics and Econometric Models 2 volume set," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521478373.
- Liu, Ming, 1998. "Asymptotics Of Nonstationary Fractional Integrated Series," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 641-662, October.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesus Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2002. "A Fractional Dickey-Fuller Test for Unit Roots," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 1963-2006, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Delle Monache & Stefano Grassi & Paolo Santucci, 2015.
"Testing for Level Shifts in Fractionally Integrated Processes: a State Space Approach,"
Studies in Economics
1511, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Davide Delle Monache & Stefano Grassi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2015. "Testing for Level Shifts in Fractionally Integrated Processes: a State Space Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2015-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Seong Yeon Chang & Pierre Perron, 2017. "Fractional Unit Root Tests Allowing for a Structural Change in Trend under Both the Null and Alternative Hypotheses," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-26, January.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:sndecm:v:12:y:2008:i:4:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.