Whittle pseudo-maximum likelihood estimation for nonstationary time series
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hosoya, Yuzo, 1996. "The quasi-likelihood approach to statistical inference on multiple time-series with long-range dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 217-236, July.
- Robinson, P. M., 1986. "On the errors-in-variables problem for time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 240-250, August.
- Velasco, Carlos, 1999.
"Non-stationary log-periodogram regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 325-371, August.
- Velasco Gómez, Carlos, 1998. "Non-stationary log-periodogram regression," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4554, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Robinson, P. M., 1978. "Alternative models for stationary stochastic processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 141-152, December.
- Dahlhaus, Rainer, 1985. "Asymptotic normality of spectral estimates," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 412-431, June.
More about this item
KeywordsLong-range dependence; nonstationary long memory time series; nonstationary fractional models; frequency domain estimation; tapering;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:2273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.