The quasi-likelihood approach to statistical inference on multiple time-series with long-range dependence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hiro Y. Toda & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1991.
"Vector Autoregression and Causality,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
977, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Pollard, David, 1985. "New Ways to Prove Central Limit Theorems," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 295-313, December.
- Heyde, C. C. & Gay, R., 1993. "Smoothed periodogram asymptotics and estimation for processes and fields with possible long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 169-182, March.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Long memory relationships and the aggregation of dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 227-238, October.
- Clive, W.J. & Lin, Jin-Lung, 1995. "Causality in the Long Run," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 530-536, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:73:y:1996:i:1:p:217-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.