Smoothed periodogram asymptotics and estimation for processes and fields with possible long-range dependence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casas, Isabel & Gao, Jiti, 2008.
"Econometric estimation in long-range dependent volatility models: Theory and practice,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 72-83, November.
- Casas, Isabel & Gao, Jiti, 2006. "Econometric estimation in long-range dependent volatility models: Theory and practice," MPRA Paper 11981, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2007.
- Hualde, Javier, 2013. "A simple test for the equality of integration orders," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 233-237.
- Gao, Jiti, 2002. "Modeling long-range dependent Gaussian processes with application in continuous-time financial models," MPRA Paper 11973, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2003.
- Pai, Jeffrey & Ravishanker, Nalini, 2009. "A multivariate preconditioned conjugate gradient approach for maximum likelihood estimation in vector long memory processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1282-1289, May.
- Arteche, Josu, 2004.
"Gaussian semiparametric estimation in long memory in stochastic volatility and signal plus noise models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 131-154, March.
- Arteche González, Jesús María, 2002. "Gaussian Semiparametric Estimation in Long Memory in Stochastic Volatility and Signal Plus Noise Models," BILTOKI 2002-02, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Ravishanker, Nalini & Ray, Bonnie K., 2002. "Bayesian prediction for vector ARFIMA processes," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 207-214.
- Zaffaroni, Paolo & d'Italia, Banca, 2003. "Gaussian inference on certain long-range dependent volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 199-258, August.
- Robinson, P.M. & Vidal Sanz, J., 2006.
"Modified Whittle estimation of multilateral models on a lattice,"
Journal of Multivariate Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 97(5), pages 1090-1120, May.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Vidal Sanz, J., 2005. "Modified whittle estimation of multilateral models on a lattice," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4545, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Peter M Robinson & J Vidal Sanz, 2005. "Modified Whittle Estimation of Multilateral Models on a Lattice," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 492, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gao, Jiti & Anh, Vo & Heyde, Chris, 2002.
"Statistical estimation of nonstationary Gaussian processes with long-range dependence and intermittency,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 295-321, June.
- Gao, jiti & Anh, vo & Heyde, christopher, 1999. "Statistical estimation of nonstationaryGaussian processes with long-range dependence and intermittency," MPRA Paper 11972, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Oct 2001.
- Leonenko, N.N. & Sakhno, L.M., 2006. "On the Whittle estimators for some classes of continuous-parameter random processes and fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(8), pages 781-795, April.
- Anh, V.V. & Leonenko, N.N. & Sakhno, L.M., 2007. "Statistical inference using higher-order information," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(4), pages 706-742, April.
- Pai, Jeffrey & Ravishanker, Nalini, 2009. "Maximum likelihood estimation in vector long memory processes via EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4133-4142, October.
- Jaroslav Mohapl, 1998. "On Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Gaussian Spatial Autoregression Models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 50(1), pages 165-186, March.
- Hosoya, Yuzo, 1996. "The quasi-likelihood approach to statistical inference on multiple time-series with long-range dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 217-236, July.
- Pai, Jeffrey & Ravishanker, Nalini, 2015. "Fast approximate likelihood evaluation for stable VARFIMA processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 160-168.
- Ayache, Antoine & Lévy Véhel, Jacques, 2004. "On the identification of the pointwise Hölder exponent of the generalized multifractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 119-156, May.
- Rosa Espejo & Nikolai Leonenko & Andriy Olenko & María Ruiz-Medina, 2015. "On a class of minimum contrast estimators for Gegenbauer random fields," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 24(4), pages 657-680, December.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:2:p:204-224 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beran, Jan & Ghosh, Sucharita & Schell, Dieter, 2009. "On least squares estimation for long-memory lattice processes," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(10), pages 2178-2194, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:45:y:1993:i:1:p:169-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.