Causality between Foreign Direct Investment and Tourism : Empirical Evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Saroja Selvanathan & Selvanathan & Brinda Viswanathan, 2009. "Causality between Foreign Direct Investment and Tourism: Empirical Evidence from India," Working Papers 2009-046, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Toda, Hiro Y & Phillips, Peter C B, 1993. "Vector Autoregressions and Causality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1367-1393, November.
- Kundu, Sumit K. & Contractor, Farok J., 1999. "Country location choices of service multinationals: An empirical study of the international hotel sector," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 299-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmad Jafari Samimi & Somaye Sadeghi & Soraya Sadeghi, 2013. "The Relationship between Foreign Direct Investment and Tourism Development: Evidence from Developing Countries," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(2), pages 59-68, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; Tourism; Granger Causality;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:financ:22944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .