Testing I(1) against I(d) alternatives in the presence of deteministic components
This paper discusses the role of deterministic components in the DGP and in the auxiliary regression model which underlies the implementation of the Fractional Dickey-Fuller (FDF) test for I(1) against I(d) processes with d € [0, 1). This is an important test in many economic applications because I(d) processess with d
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tanaka, Katsuto, 1999. "The Nonstationary Fractional Unit Root," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(04), pages 549-582, August.
- Velasco, Carlos, 1999. "Non-stationary log-periodogram regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 325-371, August.
- Joerg Breitung and Uwe Hassler, 2001.
"Inference on the Cointegration Rank in Fractionally Integrated Processes,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001
233, Society for Computational Economics.
- Breitung, Jorg & Hassler, Uwe, 2002. "Inference on the cointegration rank in fractionally integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 167-185, October.
- Breitung, Jörg & Hassler, Uwe, 2000. "Inference on the cointegration rank in fractionally integrated processes," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,65, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Michelacci, Claudio & Zaffaroni, Paolo, 2000.
"(Fractional) beta convergence,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 129-153, February.
- Claudio Michelacci & Paolo Zaffaroni, 2000. "(Fractional) Beta Convergence," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 383, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michelacci, C. & Zaffaroni, P., 1998. "(Fractional) Beta Convergence," Papers 9803, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Y Financieros-.
- Michelacci, C. & Zaffaroni, P., 2000. "(Fractional) Beta Convergence," Papers 383, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Juan J. Dolado & Francesc Marmol, 2004. "Asymptotic inference results for multivariate long-memory processes," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(1), pages 168-190, 06.
- West, Kenneth D, 1988. "Asymptotic Normality, When Regressors Have a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1397-1417, November.
- Peter M Robinson & Carlos Velasco, 2000. "Whittle Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Nonstationary Time Series - (Now published in Journal of the American Statistical Association, 95, (2000), pp.1229-1243.)," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2000/391, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Hylleberg, Svend & Mizon, Grayham E., 1989. "A note on the distribution of the least squares estimator of a random walk with drift," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 225-230.
- Ignacio N. Lobato & Carlos Velasco, 2004. "Optimal Fractional Dickey-Fuller Tests for Unit Roots," Working Papers 0401, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Liu, Ming, 1998. "Asymptotics Of Nonstationary Fractional Integrated Series," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(05), pages 641-662, October.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "Time Series Tests of Endogenous Growth Models," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(2), pages 495-525, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:957. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.