Asymptotic inference results for multivariate long-memory processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nielsen, Morten Orregaard & Shimotsu, Katsumi, 2007.
"Determining the cointegrating rank in nonstationary fractional systems by the exact local Whittle approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 574-596, December.
- Katsumi Shimotsu & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2006. "Determining the Cointegrating Rank in Nonstationary Fractional Systems by the Exact Local Whittle Approach," Working Papers 1029, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dietmar Bauer & Alex Maynard, 2010. "Persistence-robust Granger causality testing," Working Papers 1011, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Nielsen, Morten Orregaard, 2005. "Noncontemporaneous cointegration and the importance of timing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 113-119, January.
- Katarzyna Lasak, 2008. "Maximum likelihood estimation of fractionally cointegrated systems," CREATES Research Papers 2008-53, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bauer, Dietmar & Maynard, Alex, 2012. "Persistence-robust surplus-lag Granger causality testing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 169(2), pages 293-300.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Robinson Kruse & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2013.
"A unified framework for testing in the linear regression model under unknown order of fractional integration,"
CREATES Research Papers
2013-35, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Christensen, Bent Jesper & Kruse, Robinson & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2013. "A unified framework for testing in the linear regression model under unknown order of fractional integration," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-519, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Avarucci, Marco & Marinucci, Domenico, 2005. "Polynomial cointegration among stationary processes with long memory," UC3M Working papers. Economics we055123, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005. "Testing I(1) against I(d) alternatives in the presence of deteministic components," Economics Working Papers 957, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Uwe Hassler & Francesc Marmol & Carlos Velasco, 2008. "Fractional cointegration in the presence of linear trends," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(6), pages 1088-1103, November.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2003. "Testing for a Unit Root Against Fractional Alternatives in the Presence of a Maintained Trend," Working Papers 29, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:7:y:2004:i:1:p:168-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.