A note on the distribution of the least squares estimator of a random walk with drift
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2004.
"On The Small Sample Properties Of Dickey Fuller And Maximum Likelihood Unit Root Tests On Discrete-Sampled Short-Term Interest Rates,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2004. "On the Small Sample Properties of Dickey Fuller and Maximum Likelihood Unit Root Tests on Discrete-Sampled Short-Term Interest Rates," Econometrics 0405004, EconWPA.
- Marc Hallin & Ramon van den Akker & Bas Werker, 2009. "A class of Simple Semiparametrically Efficient Rank-Based Unit Root Tests," Working Papers ECARES 2009_001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:hal:journl:peer-00834424 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. Patterson & Saeed Heravi, 2003. "Weighted symmetric tests for a unit root: response functions, power, test dependence and test conflict," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 779-790.
- Haldrup, Niels & Hylleberg, Svend, 1995. "A note on the distribution of the least squares estimator of a random walk with drift: Some analytical evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 221-228, June.
- Hellstrom, Jorgen, 2001. "Unit root testing in integer-valued AR(1) models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 9-14, January.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005. "Testing I(1) against I(d) alternatives in the presence of deteministic components," Economics Working Papers 957, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mikael Linden, 1992. "Stochastic and deterministic trends in Finnish macroeconomic time series," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 110-116, Autumn.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2003. "Testing for a Unit Root Against Fractional Alternatives in the Presence of a Maintained Trend," Working Papers 29, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van & Opschoor,Anne, 2014. "Time Series Models for Business and Economic Forecasting," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521520911, February.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1990. "Critical Values for Cointegration Tests," Working Papers 1227, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2010. "Critical Values for Cointegration Tests," Working Papers 1227, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "EGTEST: RATS procedure to compute Engle-Granger test for Cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTS00061, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hallin, Marc & van den Akker, Ramon & Werker, Bas J.M., 2011. "A class of simple distribution-free rank-based unit root tests," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 200-214, August.
- Marc Hallin & Ramon Van den Akker & Bas J.M. Werker, 2011. "A class of simple distribution-free rank-based unit root tests," Post-Print hal-00834424, HAL.
- Yiuman Tse & G. Booth, 1995. "The relationship between U.S. and eurodollar interest rates: Evidence from the futures market," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(1), pages 28-46, March.
- Daniela De Angelis & Stefano Fachin & G. Alastair Young, 1997. "Bootstrapping unit root tests," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1155-1161.
- Hallin, M. & van den Akker, R. & Werker, B.J.M., 2011. "A Class of Simple Distribution-free Rank-based Unit Root Tests (Revision of DP 2010-72)," Discussion Paper 2011-002, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bierens, H.J., 1990. "A note on the limiting distribution of sample autocorrelations in the presence of a unit root," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van & Opschoor,Anne, 2014. "Time Series Models for Business and Economic Forecasting," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521817707, February.
- Pere, Pekka, 2000. "Adjusted estimates and Wald statistics for the AR(1) model with constant," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 335-363, October.
- Robertson, Donald & Wright, Stephen, 1998. "The Good News and the Bad News about Long-run Stock Market Returns," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9822, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:29:y:1989:i:3:p:225-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed