A note on the distribution of the least squares estimator of a random walk with drift
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2004.
"On The Small Sample Properties Of Dickey Fuller And Maximum Likelihood Unit Root Tests On Discrete-Sampled Short-Term Interest Rates,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2004-11, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & Antonio Rubia, 2004. "On the Small Sample Properties of Dickey Fuller and Maximum Likelihood Unit Root Tests on Discrete-Sampled Short-Term Interest Rates," Econometrics 0405004, EconWPA.
- Marc Hallin & Ramon van den Akker & Bas Werker, 2009. "A class of Simple Semiparametrically Efficient Rank-Based Unit Root Tests," Working Papers ECARES 2009_001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:hal:journl:peer-00834424 is not listed on IDEAS
- K. Patterson & Saeed Heravi, 2003. "Weighted symmetric tests for a unit root: response functions, power, test dependence and test conflict," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(7), pages 779-790.
- Haldrup, Niels & Hylleberg, Svend, 1995. "A note on the distribution of the least squares estimator of a random walk with drift: Some analytical evidence," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 221-228, June.
- Hellstrom, Jorgen, 2001. "Unit root testing in integer-valued AR(1) models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 9-14, January.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005. "Testing I(1) against I(d) alternatives in the presence of deteministic components," Economics Working Papers 957, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Mikael Linden, 1992. "Stochastic and deterministic trends in Finnish macroeconomic time series," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 110-116, Autumn.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van & Opschoor,Anne, 2014. "Time Series Models for Business and Economic Forecasting," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521520911, April.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2003. "Testing for a Unit Root Against Fractional Alternatives in the Presence of a Maintained Trend," Working Papers 29, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- James G. MacKinnon, 1990.
"Critical Values for Cointegration Tests,"
1227, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- James G. MacKinnon, 2010. "Critical Values for Cointegration Tests," Working Papers 1227, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "EGTEST: RATS procedure to compute Engle-Granger test for Cointegration," Statistical Software Components RTS00061, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hallin, Marc & van den Akker, Ramon & Werker, Bas J.M., 2011.
"A class of simple distribution-free rank-based unit root tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 200-214, August.
- Marc Hallin & Ramon Van den Akker & Bas J.M. Werker, 2011. "A class of simple distribution-free rank-based unit root tests," Post-Print hal-00834424, HAL.
- Yiuman Tse & G. Booth, 1995. "The relationship between U.S. and eurodollar interest rates: Evidence from the futures market," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 131(1), pages 28-46, March.
- Daniela De Angelis & Stefano Fachin & G. Alastair Young, 1997. "Bootstrapping unit root tests," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1155-1161.
- Hallin, M. & van den Akker, R. & Werker, B.J.M., 2011. "A Class of Simple Distribution-free Rank-based Unit Root Tests (Revision of DP 2010-72)," Discussion Paper 2011-002, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- David F. Hendry & Massimiliano Marcellino & Chiara Monfardini, 2008. "Foreword," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(s1), pages 711-714, December.
- Bierens, H.J., 1990. "A note on the limiting distribution of sample autocorrelations in the presence of a unit root," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Franses,Philip Hans & Dijk,Dick van & Opschoor,Anne, 2014. "Time Series Models for Business and Economic Forecasting," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521817707, April.
- Pere, Pekka, 2000. "Adjusted estimates and Wald statistics for the AR(1) model with constant," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 335-363, October.
- Robertson, Donald & Wright, Stephen, 1998. "The Good News and the Bad News about Long-run Stock Market Returns," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9822, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:29:y:1989:i:3:p:225-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.