Asymptotics Of Nonstationary Fractional Integrated Series
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1998)
Issue (Month): 05 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT
- Francesc Marmol & Juan J. Dolado, 1999.
"Asymptotic Inference for Nonstationary Fractionally Integrated Processes,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999
513, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mármol, Francesc & Dolado, Juan José, 1999. "Asymptotic inference for monstationary fractionally integrated processes," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 6350, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Chang Sik Kim & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2006. "Log Periodogram Regression: The Nonstationary Case," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1587, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dolado Juan J. & Gonzalo Jesus & Mayoral Laura, 2008. "Wald Tests of I(1) against I(d) Alternatives: Some New Properties and an Extension to Processes with Trending Components," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(4), pages 1-35, December.
- Mayoral, Laura & Gonzalo, Jesús & Dolado, Juan José, 2007. "Wald Tests of I(1) against I(d) alternatives : some new properties and an extension to processes with trending components," UC3M Working papers. Economics we20070625, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005. "What is What? A Simple Time-Domain Test of Long-memory vs. Structural Breaks," Working Papers 258, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005. "What is what?: A simple time-domain test of long-memory vs. structural breaks," Economics Working Papers 954, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cho, Cheol-Keun & Amsler, Christine & Schmidt, Peter, 2015. "A test of the null of integer integration against the alternative of fractional integration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 217-237.
- Gonzalo, Jesús & Berenguer Rico, Vanessa, 2011. "Summability of stochastic processes: a generalization of integration and co-integration valid for non-linear processes," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1115, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Berenguer-Rico, Vanessa & Gonzalo, Jesús, 2014. "Summability of stochastic processes—A generalization of integration for non-linear processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(P2), pages 331-341.
- Laura Mayoral, 2005. "Is the observed persistence spurious? A test for fractional integration versus short memory and structural breaks," Economics Working Papers 956, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Laura Mayoral, 2006. "Is the Observed Persistence Spurious? A Test for Fractional Integration versus Short Memory and Structural Breaks," Working Papers 260, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Juan J. Dolado & Jesús Gonzalo & Laura Mayoral, 2005. "Testing I(1) against I(d) alternatives in the presence of deteministic components," Economics Working Papers 957, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Bensalma, Ahmed, 2015. "New Fractional Dickey and Fuller Test," MPRA Paper 65282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:22:y:2002:i:1:a:2746 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Guegan, 2003. "A prospective study of the k-factor Gegenbauer processes with heteroscedastic errors and an application to inflation rates," Post-Print halshs-00201314, HAL.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:14:y:1998:i:05:p:641-662_14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed