Consistent estimation of the memory parameter for nonlinear time series
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Violetta Dalla & Liudas Giraitis & Javier Hidalgo, 2006. "Consistent estimation of the memory parameter for nonlinear time series," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(2), pages 211-251, March.
- Violetta Dalla & Liudas Giraitis & Javier Hidalgo, 2006. "Consistent estimation of the memory parameterfor nonlinear time series," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /06/497, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:peer-00834425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hira Koul & Nao Mimoto & Donatas Surgailis, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit tests for long memory moving average marginal density," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 205-224, February.
- Baillie Richard T. & Kapetanios George, 2016. "On the estimation of short memory components in long memory time series models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 20(4), pages 365-375, September.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Distaso, Walter & Giraitis, Liudas, 2011. "An I(d) model with trend and cycles," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 163(2), pages 186-199, August.
- Dalla, Violetta, 2015. "Power transformations of absolute returns and long memory estimation," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-18.
- Ruiz Esther & Pérez Ana, 2012. "Maximally Autocorrelated Power Transformations: A Closer Look at the Properties of Stochastic Volatility Models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 1-33, September.
- La Spada Gabriele & Lillo Fabrizio, 2014. "The effect of round-off error on long memory processes," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(4), pages 1-38, September.
- Frank S. Nielsen, 2009. "Local Whittle estimation of multivariate fractionally integrated processes," CREATES Research Papers 2009-38, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Richard T. Baillie & George Kapetanios, 2006. "Nonlinear Models with Strongly Dependent Processes and Applications to Forward Premia and Real Exchange Rates," Working Papers 570, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jean-Marc Bardet & Paul Doukhan & José Rafael León, 2008. "Uniform limit theorems for the integrated periodogram of weakly dependent time series and their applications to Whittle's estimate," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(5), pages 906-945, September.
- Francis Ahking, 2010.
"Non-parametric tests of real exchange rates in the post-Bretton Woods era,"
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 439-456, October.
- Francis W. Ahking, 2004. "Non-Parametric Tests of Real Exchange rates in the Post-Bretton Woods Era," Working papers 2004-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Fabrizio Iacone, 2010. "Local Whittle estimation of the memory parameter in presence of deterministic components," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 37-49, January.
- Faÿ, Gilles & Moulines, Eric & Roueff, François & Taqqu, Murad S., 2009. "Estimators of long-memory: Fourier versus wavelets," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(2), pages 159-177, August.
- Fabrizio Iacone, 2009. "A Semiparametric Analysis of the Term Structure of the US Interest Rates," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(4), pages 475-490, August.
- George Kapetanios & Fotis Papailias, 2011. "Block Bootstrap and Long Memory," Working Papers 679, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Distaso, Walter & Giraitis, Liudas, 2007. "Nonstationarity-extended local Whittle estimation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 1353-1384, December.
- Baillie, Richard T. & Kapetanios, George & Papailias, Fotis, 2014. "Modified information criteria and selection of long memory time series models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 116-131.
- Frank S. Nielsen, 2011. "Local Whittle estimation of multi‐variate fractionally integrated processes," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 317-335, May.
- Frank S. Nielsen, 2008. "Local polynomial Whittle estimation covering non-stationary fractional processes," CREATES Research Papers 2008-28, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Distaso, Walter & Giraitis, Liudas, 2009. "Two estimators of the long-run variance: Beyond short memory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 56-70, May.
- Avarucci, Marco & Marinucci, Domenico, 2005. "Polynomial cointegration among stationary processes with long memory," UC3M Working papers. Economics we055123, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Michael Levine & Soledad Torres & Frederi Viens, 2009. "Estimators for the long-memory parameter in LARCH models, and fractional Brownian motion," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 221-250, October.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:yor:yorken:05/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Hodgson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deyoruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.