Welfare Measurement Biases and Product Differentiation in Agriculture: An Example from the US Beef Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panos Fousekis & Brian J. Revell, 2002.
"Primary Demand for Red Meats in the United Kingdom,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 63, pages 31-50.
- Fousekis, Panos & Revell, Brian J., 2002. "Primary Demand for Red Meats in the United Kingdom," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 63.
- Panos Fousekis & Brian J. Revell, 2002. "Primary Demand for Red Meats in the United Kingdom," Post-Print hal-01201002, HAL.
- James, Jennifer S. & Alston, Julian M., 2002. "Taxes and quality: A market-level analysis," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(3), pages 1-29.
- Abigail Tiffin & Richard Tiffin, 1999. "Estimates of Food Demand Elasticities for Great Britain: 1972–1994," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 140-147, January.
- Gracia, A. & Albisu, L. M., 1998. "The demand for meat and fish in Spain: Urban and rural areas," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 359-366, December.
- Laajimi, A. & Albisu, L. M., 1997.
"La demande de viandes et de poissons en Espagne : une analyse micro-économique,"
Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR),
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 42.
- A., Laajimi & L. M., Albisu, 1997. "La demande de viandes et de poissons en Espagne : une analyse micro-économique," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 42, pages 71-91.
- Eenoo, Ed Van & Peterson, Everett & Purcell, Wayne, 2000.
"Impact of Exports on the U. S. Beef Industry,"
232380, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Van Eenoo, Edward, Jr. & Peterson, Everett B. & Purcell, Wayne D., 2000. "Impact Of Exports On The U.S. Beef Industry," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18923, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Rickertsen, Kyrre, 1996. "Structural Change and the Demand for Meat and Fish in Norway," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 316-330.
More about this item
KeywordsProduct differentiation; Beef demand; Welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:apu:wpaper:2006/02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RÃ©gis Grateau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epinrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.