Taxes and quality: A market-level analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhao, Xueyan & Anderson, Kym & Wittwer, Glyn, 2002.
"Who Gains from Australian Generic Wine R&D and Promotion?,"
2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia
125627, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Xueyan Zhao & Kym Anderson & Glyn Wittwer, 2002. "Who Gains from Australian Generic Wine R&D and Promotion?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2002-04, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Wittwer, Glyn & Anderson, Kym, 2002. "Impact of the GST and Wine Tax Reform on Australia's Wine Industry: A CGE Analysis," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 69-81, March.
- Alain Carpentier & Hervé Guyomard, 2001.
"Unconditional Elasticities in Two-Stage Demand Systems: An Approximate Solution,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 222-229.
- Alain Carpentier & Hervé Guyomard, 2001. "Unconditional elasticities in two-stage demand systems : an approximate solution," Post-Print hal-01931676, HAL.
- Piggott, Roley R., 1992. "Some Old Truths Revisited," 1992 Conference (36th), February 10-13, 1992, Canberra, Australia 147251, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Johnson, Lester W, 1983.
"The Demand for Beer, Wine, and Spirits: A Systemwide Analysis,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 273-304, July.
- K.W. Clements & L.W. Johnson, 1982. "The Demand for Beer, Wine and Spirits: A system-wide analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 82-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- David L. Edgerton, 1997. "Weak Separability and the Estimation of Elasticities in Multistage Demand Systems," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 62-79.
- Oczkowski, Edward, 2001. "Hedonic Wine Price Functions and Measurement Error," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 77(239), pages 374-382, December.
- Berger, Nicholas & Anderson, Kym, 1999. "Consumer And Import Taxes In The World Wine Market: Australia In International Perspective," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 123770, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Johnson, Paul R., 1971. "Studies In The Demand For U. S. Exports Of Agricultural Commodities," Department of Economics and Business - Archive 259733, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Cowen, Tyler & Tabarrok, Alexander, 1995. "Good Grapes and Bad Lobsters: Applying the Alchian and Allen Theorem," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(2), pages 253-256, April.
- Glyn Wittwer & Kym Anderson, 2001. "Accounting for Growth in the Australian Wine Industry, 1987 to 2003," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 34(2), pages 179-189.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koen Deconinck & Johan Swinnen, 2014.
"The Political Economy of Geographical Indications,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
35814, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Koen Deconinck & Martijn Huysmans & Johan Swinnen, 2015. "The Political Economy of Geographical Indications," LICOS Discussion Papers 37215, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Deconinck, K. & Swinnen, J. & Meloni, G., 2018. "The political economy of geographical indications," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277497, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Koen Deconinck & Martijn Huysmans & Jo Swinnen, 2015. "The political economy of geographical indications," Working Papers of LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 509755, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Koen Deconinck & Martijn Huysmans & Jo Swinnen, 2015. "The political economy of geographical indications," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven 509755, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Timothy R. Davis & Fredoun Z. Ahmadi-Esfahani & Susana Iranzo, 2008. "Demand under product differentiation: an empirical analysis of the US wine market ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(4), pages 401-417, December.
- John M. Crespi & Stéphan Marette, 2003. "Are uniform assessments for generic advertising optimal if products are differentiated?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 367-377.
- Hübner, Julian, 2018. "Experimentelles Design zur Untersuchung der Auswirkungen von fiskalpolitischen Instrumenten auf nachhaltige Kaufentscheidungen im Leuchtmittelmarkt," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 04-2018, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T. & Simon, Leo K., 2004. "We Should Drink No Wine Before Its Time," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt3fp78216, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Linde Götz & Ivan Djuric & Oleg Nivievskyi, 2016. "Regional Price Effects of Extreme Weather Events and Wheat Export Controls in Russia and Ukraine," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(3), pages 741-763, September.
- Davis, Timothy R. & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z. & Iranzo, Susana, 2008. "Demand under product differentiation: an empirical analysis of the US wine market," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(4), pages 1-17, December.
- R. Morris Coats & Gary M. Pecquet & Leon Taylor, 2005. "The pricing of gasoline grades and the third law of demand," Microeconomics 0506006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Priscila Ramos & Sophie Drogué & Stephan Marette, 2006. "Welfare Measurement Biases and Product Differentiation in Agriculture: An Example from the US Beef Sector," Working Papers 2006/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Blum, Bianca, 2018. "Ausgestaltung einer Steuerpolitik zur Förderung von LED-Beleuchtung," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 01-2018, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Preety Srivastava & Keith R. McLaren & Michael Wohlgenant & Xueyan Zhao, 2014. "Econometric Modelling of Price Response by Alcohol Types to Inform Alcohol Tax Policies," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:118623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.