Impact of Exports on the U. S. Beef Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Van Eenoo, Edward, Jr. & Peterson, Everett B. & Purcell, Wayne D., 2000. "Impact Of Exports On The U.S. Beef Industry," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18923, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophie DROGUE & Stephan MARETTE & Priscila RAMOS, "undated". "Product Differentiation and Trade: An Example From the Bovine Meat Sector," EcoMod2004 330600043, EcoMod.
- Zheng, Zijuan & Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R., 2012. "Factors Affecting the Export Demand for U.S. Pistachios," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 15(3), pages 1-16, September.
- Maria Priscila Ramos & Sophie Drogué & Stephan Marette, 2006. "Welfare Measurement Biases and Product Differentiation in Agriculture: An Example from the US Beef Sector," Working Papers 2006/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Jared G. Carlberg & Robert J. Hogan & Clement E. Ward, 2009. "Game theory application to Fed Cattle procurement in an experimental market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 56-69.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:vtaesp:232380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daavtus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.