Structural Change and the Demand for Meat and Fish in Norway
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Balcombe & S. Davidova & J. A. Morrison, 1999. "Consumer Behaviour in a Country in Transition with a Strongly Contracting Economy: The Case of Food Consumption in Bulgaria," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 36-47.
- Abderraouf Laajimi & Boubaker Dhehibi & José Maria Gil, 2003.
"The structure of food demand in Tunisai: a differential system approach,"
Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 66, pages 55-77.
- Laajimi, Abderraouf & Dhehibi, Boubaker & Gil, José Maria, 2003. "The structure of food demand in Tunisai: a differential system approach," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 0.
- Abderraouf Laajimi & Boubaker Dhehibi & José Maria Gil, 2003. "The structure of food demand in Tunisai: a differential system approach," Post-Print hal-01201034, HAL.
- M.-J.J. Mangen & A.M. Burrell, 2001. "Decomposing Preference Shifts for Meat and Fish in the Netherlands," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 16-28.
- Wildner, S. & Cramon-Taubadel, S.v., 2000. "Die Bedeutung von Veränderungen der Nachfrage für die Wettbewerbsfähigkeit des Agrarsektors: erste Ergebnisse einer neuen Nachfrageschätzung," Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 0.
- Mazzocchi, Mario & Stefani, Gianluca, 2002. "Consumer Welfare and the Loss Induced by Withheld Information: The Case of BSE in Italy," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24927, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rickertsen, Kyrre, 1998. "The demand for food and beverages in Norway," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 89-100, January.
- Ly, Nguyen & Henry, Kinnucan, 2016. "Some Effects of Income and Population Growth on Fish Price and Welfare," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229892, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Maria Priscila Ramos & Sophie Drogué & Stephan Marette, 2006. "Welfare Measurement Biases and Product Differentiation in Agriculture: An Example from the US Beef Sector," Working Papers 2006/02, INRA, Economie Publique.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W. & Viaene, Jacques, 1999. "Exploring Influencing Factors On Meat Consumption Decisions Through Probit Analysis: The Case Of Fresh Meat Demand In Belgium," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21540, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sophie DROGUE & Stephan MARETTE & Priscila RAMOS, "undated". "Product Differentiation and Trade: An Example From the Bovine Meat Sector," EcoMod2004 330600043, EcoMod.
- Garcia, Roberto J., 2003. "A Case Against The Simultaneous Use Of Market Access Restrictions, Domestic Support, And Export Subsidies," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25915, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Karagiannis, G. & Katranidis, S. & Velentzas, K., 2000. "An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Wim Verbeke & Ronald W. Ward & Jacques Viaene, 2000. "Probit analysis of fresh meat consumption in Belgium: Exploring BSE and television communication impact," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 215-234.
- Rickersten, Kyrre, 1998. "The demand for food and beverages in Norway," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(1), January.
- Karagiannis, G. & Katranidis, S. & Velentzas, K., 2000.
"An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece,"
Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Katranidis, Stelios D. & Velentzas, K., 2000. "An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(1), January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:23:y:1996:i:3:p:316-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.