The demand for food and beverages in Norway
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Moschini & Karl D. Meilke, 1989.
"Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 253-261.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1989. "Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hal R. Varian, 1983. "Non-parametric Tests of Consumer Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 99-110.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A., 1991. "Can We Take The Con Out Of Meat Demand Studies?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Barnett, William A & Choi, Seungmook, 1989. "A Monte Carlo Study of Tests of Blockwise Weak Separability," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(3), pages 363-377, July.
- P. Y. Chen & M. M. Veeman, 1991. "An Almost Ideal Demand System Analysis for Meats with Habit Formation and Structural Change," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(2), pages 223-235, July.
- James A. Chalfant & Bin Zhang, 1997. "Variations on Invariance or Some Unpleasant Nonparametric Arithmetic," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1164-1176.
- Gordon Anderson & Richard Blundell, 1983. "Testing Restrictions in a Flexible Dynamic Demand System: An Application to Consumers' Expenditure in Canada," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 397-410.
- Rickertsen, Kyrre & Chalfant, James A & Steen, Marie, 1995. "The Effects of Advertising on the Demand for Vegetables," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(4), pages 481-494.
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A., 1992. "Consumer Demand Analysis According To Garp," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(2), October.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Godfrey, Leslie G, 1978. "Testing against General Autoregressive and Moving Average Error Models When the Regressors Include Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1293-1301, November.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762.
- Rickertsen, Kyrre, 1996. "Structural Change and the Demand for Meat and Fish in Norway," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 316-330.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Demuynck, Thomas & De Rock, Bram & Hjertstrand, Per, 2015.
"Revealed preference tests for weak separability: An integer programming approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 129-141.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011. "Revealed preference tests for weak separability: an integer programming approach," Working Papers Department of Economics ces11.25, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Per Hjertstrand & Bram De Rock, 2015. "Revealed preference tests for weak separability: An integer programming approach," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/251996, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Mittenzwei, Klaus, 2002. "Policy Design as an Irreversible Investment Under Uncertainty: Norwegian Agriculture and the WTO," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24875, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David Edgerton & Donald Dutkowsky & Thomas Elger & Barry Jones, 2005.
"Toward a unified approach to testing for weak separability,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(20), pages 1-7.
- Jones, Barry & Elger, Thomas & Edgerton, David & Dutkowsky, Donald, 2004. "Toward a Unified Approach to Testing for Weak Separability," Working Papers 2004:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Friedrich Schneider & Klaus Salhofer & Erwin Schmid & Gerhard Streicher, 2001. "Was the Austrian agricultural policy least cost efficient?," Economics working papers 2001-03, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Abdulfatah Sheikhbihi Adam & Sinne Smed, 2012. "The effects of different types of taxes on soft-drink consumption," IFRO Working Paper 2012/9, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Gustavsen, Geir Waehler & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2008. "Consumer Cohorts and Milk Purchases," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43551, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yadavalli, Anita & Jones, Keithly, 2014. "Does media influence consumer demand? The case of lean finely textured beef in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 219-227.
- Bergh , Andreas & Nilsson, Therese, 2008. "Do economic liberalization and globalization increase income inequality?," Working Papers 2008:12, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral, Jr., 2009. "Demand Interrelationships of At-Home Nonalcoholic Beverage Consumption in the United States," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49443, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Linda Thunström, 2010.
"Preference Heterogeneity and Habit Persistence: The Case of Breakfast Cereal Consumption,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 76-96.
- Thunström, Linda, 2008. "Preference Heterogeneity and Habit Persistence: the Case of Breakfast Cereal Consumption," HUI Working Papers 19, HUI Research.
- Thunström, Linda, 2008. "Preference Heterogeneity and Habit Persistence: The Case of Breakfast Cereal Consumption," Umeå Economic Studies 738, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Steven D. Silver, 2016. "A QUAIDS Model of Need-Based Structure in U.S. Personal Consumption 2006–2012," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(3), pages 303-323, September.
- Rickersten, Kyrre, 1998. "The demand for food and beverages in Norway," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 18(1), January.
- Romero-Jordán, Desiderio & del Río, Pablo & Jorge-García, Marta & Burguillo, Mercedes, 2010. "Price and income elasticities of demand for passenger transport fuels in Spain. Implications for public policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3898-3909, August.
- Seidu, Ayuba & Seale, James, 2015. "Estimating Danish Consumers’ Preference for Organic Foods: Application of a Generalized Differential Demand System," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196809, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:18:y:1998:i:1:p:89-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.