Toward a unified approach to testing for weak separability
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jones, Barry & Elger, Thomas & Edgerton, David & Dutkowsky, Donald, 2004. "Toward a Unified Approach to Testing for Weak Separability," Working Papers 2004:1, Lund University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Varian, Hal R, 1982. "The Nonparametric Approach to Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 945-973, July.
- Hal R. Varian, 1983. "Non-parametric Tests of Consumer Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 99-110.
- Manser, Marilyn E & McDonald, Richard J, 1988. "An Analysis of Substitution Bias in Measuring Inflation, 1959-85," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 909-930, July.
- Rickertsen, Kyrre, 1998. "The demand for food and beverages in Norway," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 89-100, January.
- Fisher, Douglas & Fleissig, Adrian R, 1997. "Monetary Aggregation and the Demand for Assets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(4), pages 458-475, November.
- Swofford, James L. & Whitney, Gerald A., 1994. "A revealed preference test for weakly separable utility maximization with incomplete adjustment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 235-249.
- Barnett, William A & Choi, Seungmook, 1989. "A Monte Carlo Study of Tests of Blockwise Weak Separability," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 7(3), pages 363-377, July.
- Swofford, James L & Whitney, Gerald A, 1987. "Nonparametric Tests of Utility Maximization and Weak Separability for Consumption, Leisure and Money," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 458-464, August.
- Varian, Hal R., 1985. "Non-parametric analysis of optimizing behavior with measurement error," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 445-458.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elger, C. Thomas & Jones, Barry E. & Edgerton, David L. & Binner, Jane M., 2008. "A Note On The Optimal Level Of Monetary Aggregation In The United Kingdom," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 117-131, February.
- Barnett, William A. & de Peretti, Philippe, 2009.
"Admissible Clustering Of Aggregator Components: A Necessary And Sufficient Stochastic Seminonparametric Test For Weak Separability,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S2), pages 317-334, September.
- Barnett, William A. & de Peretti, Philippe, 2008. "Admissible clustering of aggregator components: a necessary and sufficient stochastic semi-nonparametric test for weak separability," MPRA Paper 12503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe De Peretti & Barnett William, 2009. "Admissible Clustering Of Aggregator Components: A Necessary And Sufficient Stochastic Seminonparametric Test For Weak Separability," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00646786, HAL.
- William Barnett & Philippe de Peretti, 2009. "Admissible Clustering of Aggregator Components: A Necessary and Sufficient Stochastic Semi-Nonparametric Test for Weak Separability," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200904, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
More about this item
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-05c10003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.