Variations on Invariance or Some Unpleasant Nonparametric Arithmetic
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raper, Kellie Curry & Love, H. Alan, 1999. "MONOPSONY POWER IN MULTIPLE INPUT MARKETS: A Nonparametric Approach," Staff Papers 11656, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Aldaz, Natalia & Millan, Joaquin A., 2003. "Analisis Malmquist y DEA intertermporal de las agriculturas de la Union Europea," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 0(Number 06), pages 1-20.
- Dong, Fengxia & Fuller, Frank H., 2004. "Testing For Separability And Structural Change In Urban Chinese Food Demand," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19923, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fengxia Dong & Frank Fuller, 2010. "Dietary Structural Change in China's Cities: Empirical Fact or Urban Legend?," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(1), pages 73-91, March.
- Rickertsen, Kyrre, 1998. "The demand for food and beverages in Norway," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 89-100, January.
- Kellie Curry Raper & H. Alan Love, 2007. "Market power in tobacco: Measuring multiple markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 35-55.
- Natalia Aldaz & Joaquín A. Millán, 2003. "A Comparison of Agricultural Productivity in the European Union Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa03p223, European Regional Science Association.
- Managi, Shunsuke & Jena, Pradyot Ranjan, 2008. "Environmental productivity and Kuznets curve in India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 432-440, April.
- Cox, Thomas L. & Mullen, John D. & Hu, Wensheng, 1997. "Nonparametric measures of the impact of public research expenditures on Australian broadacre agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Issue 3), pages 1-28.
- THOMAS COX & John Mullen & Wensheng Hu, 1996. "Nonparametric Measures of the Impacts of Public Research Expenditures on Australian Broadacre Agriculture: Preliminary Results," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 399, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Aldaz, Natalia & Millán, Joaquín, 2002. "An Inter-Country Comparison of Agricultural Productivity with Intertemporal DEA," Efficiency Series Papers 2002/09, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Jena, Pradyot Ranjan, 2009. "Estimating environmental efficiency and Kuznets curve for India," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51302, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Thomas COX & John MULLEN & Wensheng HU, 1996. "Nonparametric Measures Of The Impacts Of Public Research Expenditures On Australian Broadacre Agriculture: Preliminary Results," Staff Papers 399, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Chalfant, James A. & Eshel, Dafna M. Disegni, 2001. "A Nonparametric Test Of Advertising'S Effectiveness," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20529, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:79:y:1997:i:4:p:1164-1176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.