The Impact of China and Taiwan Joining the World Trade Organization on U.S. and World Agricultural Trade: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Terje & Koopmans, Tjalling C., 1972.
"On the definition and computation of a capital stock invariant under optimization,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 487-523, December.
- Terje Hansen & Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1972. "On the Definition and Computation of a Capital Stock Invariant Under Optimization," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 313R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Mercenier, Jean, 1995. "Can "1992" reduce unemployment in Europe? On welfare and employment effects of Europe's move to a single market," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Zhi, 1995.
"Beyond the Uruguay Round: The implications of an Asian free trade area,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-90.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Zhi Wang, 1995. "Beyond the Uruguay Round : the implications of an Asian free trade area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1467, The World Bank.
- G. Edward Schuh, 1991. "Open Economies: Implications for Global Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1322-1329.
- Wang, Zhi & Slagle, James, 1996. "An object-oriented knowledge-based approach for formulating applied general equilibrium models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 209-236.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sherman Robinson & Zhi Wang & Will Martin, 2002. "Capturing the Implications of Services Trade Liberalization," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 3-33.
- Alan Matthews, 2001.
"The Possible Impact of China's WTO Membership on the WTO Agricultural Negotiations,"
CEG Working Papers
200110, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Alan Matthews, 2001. "The Possible Impact of China's WTO Membership on the WTO Agricultural Negotiations," Trinity Economics Papers 200115, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Suwen Pan & Jaime Malaga & Xiurong He, 2010. "Market liberalization and crop planting decision: a case of China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 240-250, September.
- Pan, Suwen & Welch, Mark & Mohanty, Samarendu & Fadiga, Mohamadou L. & Ethridge, Don E., 2005. "Assessing the Impacts of the Chinese TRQ System and U.S. Subsidies on the World Cotton Market," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-16.
- Wang, Zhi, 2003. "The impact of China's WTO accession on patterns of world trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-41, January.
- Jose Tongzon, 2001. "China's membership in the World Trade Organization (WTO) and the exports of the developing economies of East Asia: a computable general equilibrium approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(15), pages 1943-1959.
- Unknown, 1998. "Regional Trade Agreements and U.S. Agriculture," Agricultural Economics Reports 33979, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Wang, Zhi, 1997. "China and Taiwan access to the World Trade Organization: implications for U.S. agriculture and trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 239-264, December.
- Simon Xiaobin Zhao & Christopher S. P. Tong & Jiming Qiao, 2002. "China's WTO accession, state enterprise reform, and spatial economic restructuring," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 413-433.
- Zhi Wang & Bill Coyle, 2002. "APEC Open Regionalism and its Impact on the World Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(4), pages 563-589, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerstb:184382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.