On the definition and computation of a capital stock invariant under optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Terje Hansen & Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1972. "On the Definition and Computation of a Capital Stock Invariant Under Optimization," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 313R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Maryla Maliszewska & Israel Osorio-Rodarte & David G. Tarr & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2016. "Poverty and Shared Prosperity Implications of Reducing Trade Costs Through Deep Integration in Eastern and Southern Africa," Working Papers 2016-07, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- M. Ali Khan & Tapan Mitra, 2005.
"On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 83-110.
- Khan, Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2003. "On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 504, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "On Choice of Technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model," Working Papers 04-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Tarr, David G., 2013.
"Putting Services and Foreign Direct Investment with Endogenous Productivity Effects in Computable General Equilibrium Models,"
Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling,
- Tarr, David G., 2012. "Putting services and foreign direct investment with endogenous productivity effects in computable general equilibrium models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6012, The World Bank.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2009.
"Modeling services liberalization: The case of Kenya,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 668-679, May.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2008. "Modeling services liberalization : the case of Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4544, The World Bank.
- JESPER JENSEN & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014.
"Modeling Services Liberalization: The Case of Tanzania,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 9, pages 191-222
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- G. Tarr, David & F. Rutherford, Thomas, 2010. "Modeling Services Liberalization: The Case of Tanzania," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 644-675.
- Jensen, Jesper & F. Rutherford , Thomas & G. Tarr, David, 2008. "Modeling Services Liberalization: The Case of Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4801, The World Bank.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1992. "Tjalling Charles Koopmans (August 28, 1910-February 26, 1985)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1029, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jesper Jensen & David Tarr, 2014.
"Deep Trade Policy Options for Armenia: The Importance of Trade Facilitation, Services and Standards Liberalization,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 19, pages 453-508
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2012. "Deep trade policy options for Armenia: The importance of trade facilitation, services and standards liberalization," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-54.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2011. "Deep trade policy options for Armenia: The importance of trade facilitation, services and standards liberalization," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wang, Zhi, 1997. "The Impact of China and Taiwan Joining the World Trade Organization on U.S. and World Agricultural Trade: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Technical Bulletins 184382, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K & Romer, Paul M, 1992.
"On Characterizing Equilibria of Economies with Externalities and Taxes as Solutions to Optimization Problems,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1990. "On characterizing equilibria of economies with externalities and taxes as solutions to optimization problems," Working Papers 436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1975. "Examples of Production Relations Based on Microdata," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 408, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wang, Zhi, 1997. "China and Taiwan access to the World Trade Organization: implications for U.S. agriculture and trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 239-264, December.
- Hernandez, Gustavo Adolfo & Light, Miles & Rutherford, Thomas, 2002. "A dynamic general equilibrium model for tax policy analysis in Colombia," MPRA Paper 28435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:5:y:1972:i:3:p:487-523. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.