On the Definition and Computation of a Capital Stock Invariant Under Optimization
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1972|
|Publication status:||Published in Journal of Economic Theory (December 1972), 5(3): 498-523|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
Other versions of this item:
- Hansen, Terje & Koopmans, Tjalling C., 1972. "On the definition and computation of a capital stock invariant under optimization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 487-523, December.
- Edward J. Balistreri & Maryla Maliszewska & Israel Osorio-Rodarte & David G. Tarr & Hidemichi Yonezawa, 2016. "Poverty and Shared Prosperity Implications of Reducing Trade Costs Through Deep Integration in Eastern and Southern Africa," Working Papers 2016-07, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- M. Ali Khan & Tapan Mitra, 2005.
"On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 83-110.
- Ali Khan, M., 2003. "On choice of technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan model," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 504, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Khan, M. Ali & Mitra, Tapan, 2004. "On Choice of Technique in the Robinson-Solow-Srinivasan Model," Working Papers 04-13, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Tarr, David G., 2013. "Putting Services and Foreign Direct Investment with Endogenous Productivity Effects in Computable General Equilibrium Models," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Tarr, David G., 2012. "Putting services and foreign direct investment with endogenous productivity effects in computable general equilibrium models," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6012, The World Bank.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2009. "Modeling services liberalization: The case of Kenya," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 668-679, May.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David G., 2008. "Modeling services liberalization : the case of Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4544, The World Bank.
- JESPER JENSEN & Thomas F. Rutherford & David G. Tarr, 2014. "Modeling Services Liberalization: The Case of Tanzania," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 9, pages 191-222 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- G. Tarr, David & F. Rutherford, Thomas, 2010. "Modeling Services Liberalization: The Case of Tanzania," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 644-675.
- Jensen, Jesper & F. Rutherford , Thomas & G. Tarr, David, 2008. "Modeling Services Liberalization: The Case of Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4801, The World Bank.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1992. "Tjalling Charles Koopmans (August 28, 1910-February 26, 1985)," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1029, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jesper Jensen & David Tarr, 2014. "Deep Trade Policy Options for Armenia: The Importance of Trade Facilitation, Services and Standards Liberalization," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 19, pages 453-508 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2012. "Deep trade policy options for Armenia: The importance of trade facilitation, services and standards liberalization," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-54.
- Jensen, Jesper & Tarr, David G., 2011. "Deep trade policy options for Armenia: The importance of trade facilitation, services and standards liberalization," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wang, Zhi, 1997. "The Impact of China and Taiwan Joining the World Trade Organization on U.S. and World Agricultural Trade: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Technical Bulletins 184382, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kehoe, Timothy J & Levine, David K & Romer, Paul M, 1992. "On Characterizing Equilibria of Economies with Externalities and Taxes as Solutions to Optimization Problems," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 2(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine & Paul M. Romer, 1990. "On characterizing equilibria of economies with externalities and taxes as solutions to optimization problems," Working Papers 436, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1975. "Examples of Production Relations Based on Microdata," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 408, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wang, Zhi, 1997. "China and Taiwan access to the World Trade Organization: implications for U.S. agriculture and trade," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 239-264, December.
- Hernandez, Gustavo Adolfo & Light, Miles & Rutherford, Thomas, 2002. "A dynamic general equilibrium model for tax policy analysis in Colombia," MPRA Paper 28435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:313r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew C. Regan)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed