China and Taiwan access to the World Trade Organization: implications for U.S. agriculture and trade
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Zhi, 1995.
"Beyond the Uruguay Round: The implications of an Asian free trade area,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-90.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Zhi Wang, 1995. "Beyond the Uruguay Round : the implications of an Asian free trade area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1467, The World Bank.
- Wang, Zhi, 1997. "The Impact of China and Taiwan Joining the World Trade Organization on U.S. and World Agricultural Trade: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Technical Bulletins 184382, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Wang, Zhi & Kinsey, Jean, 1994. "Consumption and saving behavior under strict and partial rationing," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 83-100.
- Hansen, Terje & Koopmans, Tjalling C., 1972. "On the definition and computation of a capital stock invariant under optimization," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 487-523, December.
- Terje Hansen & Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1972. "On the Definition and Computation of a Capital Stock Invariant Under Optimization," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 313R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Wang, Zhi & Slagle, James, 1996. "An object-oriented knowledge-based approach for formulating applied general equilibrium models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 209-236.
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)