Market liberalization and crop planting decision: a case of China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheng Fang & Bruce A. Babcock, 2003.
"China's Cotton Policy and the Impact of China's WTO Accession and Bt Cotton Adoption on the Chinese and U.S. Cotton Sectors,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
03-wp322, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Cheng Fang & Bruce A. Babcock, 2003. "China's Cotton Policy and the Impact of China's WTO Accession and Bt Cotton Adoption on the Chinese and U.S. Cotton Sectors," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 03-wp322, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Steven T. Yen, 1999. "Two-Step Estimation of a Censored System of Equations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 972-982.
- Steven T. Yen & Biing-Hwan Lin, 2006.
"A Sample Selection Approach to Censored Demand Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(3), pages 742-749.
- Yen, Steven T. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2004. "A Sample Selection Approach To Censored Demand Systems," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20082, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace E. & Rozelle, Scott, 2009.
"Farm technology and technical efficiency: Evidence from four regions in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 153-161, June.
- Chen, Zhuo & Huffman, Wallace & Rozelle, Scott, 2006. "Farm Technology and Technical Efficiency: Evidence from Four Regions in China," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12605, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Zhi, 1997. "The Impact of China and Taiwan Joining the World Trade Organization on U.S. and World Agricultural Trade: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Technical Bulletins 184382, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Huang, Jikun & Chen, Chunlai, 1999. "Effects of Trade Liberalization on Agriculture in China: Commodity Aspects," Working Papers 32665, United Nations Centre for Alleviation of Poverty Through Secondary Crops' Development in Asia and the Pacific (CAPSA).
- Harald Tauchmann, 2005. "Efficiency of two-step estimators for censored systems of equations: Shonkwiler and Yen reconsidered," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 367-374.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abid Hussain & Golam Rasul & Bidhubhusan Mahapatra & Sabarnee Tuladhar, 2016. "Household food security in the face of climate change in the Hindu-Kush Himalayan region," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 8(5), pages 921-937, October.
- Jin-Tao Zhan & Yan-Rui Wu & Xiao-Hui Zhang & Zhang-Yue Zhou, 2012. "Why do farmers quit from grain production in China? Causes and implications," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 342-362, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFree trade; China; Crops; Supply and demand;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:caerpp:v:2:y:2010:i:3:p:240-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .