Structural Change in the Meat, Poultry, Dairy and Grain Processing Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacDonald, James M. & Ollinger, Michael & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Handy, Charles R., 2000. "Consolidation In U.S. Meatpacking," Agricultural Economics Reports 34021, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Manchester, Alden C. & Blayney, Donald P., 1997. "Structure of Dairy Markets: Past, Present, Future," Agricultural Economics Reports 33929, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ollinger, Michael & MacDonald, James M. & Madison, Milton E., 2000. "Structural Change In U.S. Chicken And Turkey Slaughter," Agricultural Economics Reports 34049, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konig, Gabor & Nagy Orbanne, Maria, 2007. "Hungarian meat sector restructuration in the post-EU accession period," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 105, pages 1-10, January.
- Harris, Keith D., 2015. "Red Arrow Products Smokin’ Into the Future: Facing Changing Diets and New Challenges in the Food Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1-15, November.
- Robert D. Weaver, 2008. "Collaborative pull innovation: origins and adoption in the new economy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(3), pages 388-402.
- Baker, Brian & Russell, June, 2016. "Capturing a Value-Added Niche Market: Articulation of Local Organic Grain," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 252706, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xiaowei Cai & Kyle W. Stiegert, 2013.
"Economic analysis of the US fluid milk industry,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(10), pages 971-977, July.
- Cai, Xiaowei & Stiegert, Kyle W., 2012. "Economic Analysis of the U.S. Fluid Milk Industry," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124939, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Diana Stuart & Michelle Worosz, 2012. "Risk, anti-reflexivity, and ethical neutralization in industrial food processing," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(3), pages 287-301, September.
- Ollinger, Michael & Nguyen, Sang V. & Blayney, Donald P. & Chambers, William & Nelson, Kenneth B., 2005. "Effect of Food Industry Mergers and Acquisitions on Employment and Wages," Economic Research Report 7250, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- He, Xi, 2018. "Bigger Farms and Bigger Food Firms-The Agricultural Origin of Industrial Concentration in the Food Sector," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274206, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alexander, Corinne E. & Hurt, Chris & Lara-Chavez, Angel, 2005. "Cash Market Storage Returns for Corn," Purdue Agricultural Economics Report 188886, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Sang V. Nguyen & Michael Ollinger, 2009. "Mergers and acquisitions, employment, wages, and plant closures in the U.S. meat product industries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 70-89.
- Ollinger, Michael & Nguyen, Sang V. & Blayney, Donald P. & Chambers, William & Nelson, Kenneth B., 2006. "Food Industry Mergers and Acquisitions Lead to Higher Labor Productivity," Economic Research Report 7246, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kim, Sounghun, 2008. "Market Concentration of the Processed Food in Korea," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 31(5), pages 1-23, November.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:7217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.