Consolidation, Economies Of Scale, And The Heckshcer-Ohlin Theory Of Trade - An Empirical Analysis Of Us Meat Processing Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chinkook Lee & Gerald Schluter, 1999. "Effect of Trade on the Demand for Skilled and Unskilled Workers," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 49-66.
- MacDonald, James M. & Ollinger, Michael & Nelson, Kenneth E. & Handy, Charles R., 2000. "Consolidation In U.S. Meatpacking," Agricultural Economics Reports 34021, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- James M. MacDonald & Michael E. Ollinger, 2000.
"Scale Economies and Consolidation in Hog Slaughter,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 334-346.
- James M MacDonald & Michael E Ollinger, 2000. "Scale Economies and Consolidation in Hog Slaughter," Working Papers 00-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ollinger, Michael & MacDonald, James M. & Madison, Milton E., 2000. "Structural Change In U.S. Chicken And Turkey Slaughter," Agricultural Economics Reports 34049, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial Organization; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr01:14559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .