Economies of Scale, the Lunch-Breakfast Ratio, and the Cost of USDA School Breakfasts and Lunches
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Bilodeau & Pierre-Yves Crémieux & Pierre Ouellette, 2000. "Hospital Cost Function In A Non-Market Health Care System," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 489-498, August.
- Ronald R. Braeutigam & Mark V. Pauly, 1986. "Cost Function Estimation and Quality Bias: The Regulated Automobile Insurance Industry," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(4), pages 606-617, Winter.
- Gertler, Paul J & Waldman, Donald M, 1992. "Quality-Adjusted Cost Functions and Policy Evaluation in the Nursing Home Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1232-1256, December.
- Ralston, Katherine L. & Newman, Constance & Clauson, Annette L. & Guthrie, Joanne F. & Buzby, Jean C., 2008. "The National School Lunch Program: Background, Trends, and Issues," Economic Research Report 56464, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Timothy Gunning & Robin Sickles, 2011. "A multi-product cost function for physician private practices," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 119-128, April.
- Thomas L. Cox & Michael K. Wohlgenant, 1986. "Prices and Quality Effects in Cross-Sectional Demand Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(4), pages 908-919.
- John M. Antle, 2000. "No Such Thing as a Free Safe Lunch: The Cost of Food Safety Regulation in the Meat Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 310-322.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ollinger, Michael & Guthrie, Joanne & Peo, Audrey, 2016. "Do Large School Food Authorities Pay Less for Food used in the National School Lunch," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235687, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2015-12-01 (Education)
- NEP-EFF-2015-12-01 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MKT-2015-12-01 (Marketing)
- NEP-URE-2015-12-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:212480. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.