The Impacts of Biofuel Production on Food Prices: a review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Banse, Martin & Grethe, Harald, 2008. "Effects Of A Potential New Biofuel Directive On Eu Land Use And Agricultural Markets," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6331, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mitchell, Donald, 2008. "A note on rising food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4682, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian D. Wright, 2012.
"International Grain Reserves And Other Instruments to Address Volatility in Grain Markets,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(2), pages 222-260, August.
- Wright, Brian, 2009. "International grain reserves and other instruments to address volatility in grain markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5028, The World Bank.
- Breuer, Thomas & Henckes, Christian & Loos, Tim K. & Zeller, Manfred, 2011. "Nachwachsende Rohstoffe – entwicklungspolitisch einmal anders gedacht," Research in Development Economics and Policy (Discussion Paper Series) 114751, Universitaet Hohenheim, Department of Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences in the Tropics and Subtropics.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:806-817 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Peterson, Sonja, 2010.
"Integrating bioenergy into computable general equilibrium models -- A survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 673-686, May.
- Kretschmer, Bettina & Peterson, Sonja, 2008. "Integrating bioenergy into computable general equilibrium models: a survey," Kiel Working Papers 1473, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paltsev, Sergey, 2012. "Implications of Alternative Mitigation Policies on World Prices for Fossil Fuels and Agricultural Products," WIDER Working Paper Series 065, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Global food price hike is a burden to the poor," MPRA Paper 51822, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Nov 2013.
- Bischoff, Johanna, 2010.
"Spekulation mit Nahrungsmittelprodukten als Ursache für Welternährungskrisen: Untersuchung am Beispiel des Reismarktes
[Speculation with food products as a reason for global food crises: Analysis u," MPRA Paper 38023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Okwo, Adaora & Thomas, Valerie M., 2014. "Biomass feedstock contracts: Role of land quality and yield variability in near term feasibility," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 67-80.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:776-790 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-65 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-03-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-03-28 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ubzefd:48193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zefbnde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.