Nachwachsende Rohstoffe – entwicklungspolitisch einmal anders gedacht
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- von Witzke, Harald & Noleppa, Steffen & Schwarz, Gerald, 2008. "Global agricultural market trends and their impacts on European Union agriculture," Working Paper Series 6276, Humboldt University Berlin, Department Agricultural Economics.
- Mitchell, Donald, 2008. "A note on rising food prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4682, The World Bank.
- Gerber, Nicolas & Van Eckert, Manfred & Breuer, Thomas, 2008. "The Impacts of Biofuel Production on Food Prices: a review," Discussion Papers 48193, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Swarna Nantha, Hemanath & Tisdell, Clement A., 2008. "The Orangutan-oil Palm Conflict: Economic Constraints and Opportunities for Conservation," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55318, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgrarrohstoffe; Biomasse; Nachwachsender Rohstoff; Entwicklungszusammenarbeit; Agrarpolitik; Nachhaltigkeit; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Q16; Q2; Q4;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-09-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-GER-2011-09-16 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uhohdp:114751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahohde.html .