Economic Development and Food Demand Changes: Production and Management Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Norman Rask & Kolleen Rask, 2005. "Economic Development and Food Demand Changes: Production and Management Implications," Working Papers 0514, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kolleen Rask & Norman Rask, 2004. "Transition Economies and Globalization: Food System Asymmetries on the Path to Free Markets," Working Papers 0410, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1985. "Middle-Income Classes and Food Crises: The "New" Food-Feed Competition," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(3), pages 463-483, April.
- Kolleen Rask & Norman Rask, 2004. "Reaching Turning Points in Economic Transition: Adjustments to Distortions in Resource-based Consumption of Food," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 542-569, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; International Development;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifma05:24266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifmaaea.html .