Simulating the Value of Information Generated by On-farm Agronomic Experimentation Using Precision Agriculture Technology
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://iatrcweb.org/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David S. Bullock & James Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2007.
"Using Spatial Analysis to Study the Values of Variable Rate Technology and Information,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 517-535, 09.
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2006. "Using Spatial Analysis to Study the Values of Variable Rate Technology and Information," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25393, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, Jess & Swinton, Scott M., 2002.
"Adding value to spatially managed inputs by understanding site-specific yield response,"
Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 233-245, November.
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, Jess & Swinton, Scott M., 2002. "Adding value to spatially managed inputs by understanding site-specific yield response," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Matías L. Ruffo & Donald G. Bullock & Germán A. Bollero, 2009. "The Value of Variable Rate Technology: An Information-Theoretic Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 209-223.
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1989. "The Economics of Uncertainty and Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121360, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr13:152370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.