Simulating the Value of Information Generated by On-farm Agronomic Experimentation Using Precision Agriculture Technology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Göran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- David S. Bullock & James Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2007.
"Using Spatial Analysis to Study the Values of Variable Rate Technology and Information,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 517-535, September.
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James, 2006. "Using Spatial Analysis to Study the Values of Variable Rate Technology and Information," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25393, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1989. "The Economics of Uncertainty and Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121360, July.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, Jess & Swinton, Scott M., 2002.
"Adding value to spatially managed inputs by understanding site-specific yield response,"
Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 233-245, November.
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, Jess & Swinton, Scott M., 2002. "Adding value to spatially managed inputs by understanding site-specific yield response," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- Matías L. Ruffo & Donald G. Bullock & Germán A. Bollero, 2009. "The Value of Variable Rate Technology: An Information-Theoretic Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 209-223.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iatr13:152370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.