Economics of Management Zone Delineation in Cotton Precision Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Velandia, Margarita M. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Segarra, Eduardo & Bronson, Kevin, 2006. "Economics of Management Zone Delineation in Cotton Precision Agriculture," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25783, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luc Anselin & Rodolfo Bongiovanni & Jess Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2004. "A Spatial Econometric Approach to the Economics of Site-Specific Nitrogen Management in Corn Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 675-687.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James & Bongiovanni, Rodolfo, 2003. "Spatial Regression Models For Yield Monitor Data: A Case Study From Argentina," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22022, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, Jess & Swinton, Scott M., 2002. "Adding value to spatially managed inputs by understanding site-specific yield response," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 233-245, November.
More about this item
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaso:35387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.