Un análisis económico de la aproximación estadística para el establecimiento de zonas de manejo en agricultura de precisión: caso de algodón en Texas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hurley, Terrance M. & Malzer, Gary L. & Kilian, Bernard, 2003.
"Estimating Site-Specific Nitrogen Crop Response Functions: A Conceptual Framework And Geostatistical Model,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
21950, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Malzer, Gary L. & Hurley, Terrance M. & Kilian, Bernard, 2004. "Estimating Site-Specific Nitrogen Crop Response Functions: A Conceptual Framework And Geostatistical Model," Staff Papers 14111, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Dillon, Carl R., 2002. "A Mathematical Programming Model For Optimal Management Zone Delineation In Precision Agriculture," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19672, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Luc Anselin & Rodolfo Bongiovanni & Jess Lowenberg-DeBoer, 2004. "A Spatial Econometric Approach to the Economics of Site-Specific Nitrogen Management in Corn Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(3), pages 675-687.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, James & Bongiovanni, Rodolfo, 2003. "Spatial Regression Models For Yield Monitor Data: A Case Study From Argentina," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22022, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Thrikawala, Sunil & Weersink, Alfons & Kachanoski, Gary, 1998. "Management unit size and efficiency gains from nitrogen fertilizer application," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 513-531, April.
- Bullock, David S. & Lowenberg-DeBoer, Jess & Swinton, Scott M., 2002. "Adding value to spatially managed inputs by understanding site-specific yield response," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 233-245, November.
More about this item
KeywordsZonas de manejo; análisis espacial exploratorio de datos; manejo espacial específico de nitrógeno; agricultura de precisión con aplicaciones en algodón.;
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000090:003857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.