An evolutionary financial market model with a risk-free asset
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anufriev, Mikhail & Dindo, Pietro, 2010.
"Wealth-driven selection in a financial market with heterogeneous agents,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 327-358, March.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Pietro Dindo, 2007. "Wealth-driven Selection in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Agents," LEM Papers Series 2007/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mikhail Anufriev & Pietro Dindo, 2009. "Wealth-driven Selection in a Financial Market with Heterogeneous Agents," Post-Print hal-00763494, HAL.
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé & Martin Stalder, 2002.
"An Application of Evolutionary Finance to Firms Listed in the Swiss Market Index,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(IV), pages 465-487, December.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½ & Martin Stalder, "undated". "An Application of Evolutionary Finance to Firms Listed in the Swiss Market Index," IEW - Working Papers 128, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Carl Chiarella & Roberto Dieci & Xue-Zhong He, 2008. "Heterogeneity, Market Mechanisms, and Asset Price Dynamics," Research Paper Series 231, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Daniel Kuhn & David Luenberger, 2010. "Analysis of the rebalancing frequency in log-optimal portfolio selection," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 221-234.
- Chiarella, Carl & He, Xue-Zhong & Zheng, Min, 2011. "An analysis of the effect of noise in a heterogeneous agent financial market model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 148-162, January.
- Evstigneev, Igor V. & Hens, Thorsten & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner, 2008. "Globally evolutionarily stable portfolio rules," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 197-228, May.
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1989. "The Economics of Uncertainty and Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121360.
- Terje Lensberg & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppe, 2006.
"On the Evolution of Investment Strategies and the Kelly Rule – A Darwinian Approach,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
06-38, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Lensberg, Terje & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus Reiner, 2006. "On the Evolution of Investment Strategies and the Kelly Rule – A Darwinian Approach," Discussion Papers 2006/23, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-968, October.
- Hens, Thorsten & Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner, 2006.
"Markets do not select for a liquidity preference as behavior towards risk,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 279-292, February.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppï¿½, "undated". "Markets Do Not Select For a Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," IEW - Working Papers 139, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé, 2002. "Markets Do Not Select For a Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Discussion Papers 02-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Hens & Terje Lensberg & Klaus Schenk-Hoppé & Peter Wöhrmann, 2011. "An evolutionary explanation of the value premium puzzle," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 803-815, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEvolutionary finance; risk-free asset; local stability.;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chf:rpseri:rp1036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ridima Mittal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fameech.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.