The Imlact of the Russian Import Ban on Domestic Pig Meat Prices in Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivan Djuric & Linde Götz & Thomas Glauben, 2015. "Are Export Restrictions an Effective Instrument to Insulate Domestic Prices Against Skyrocketing World Market Prices? The Wheat Export Ban in Serbia," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2), pages 215-228, April.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2012.
"Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 422-427.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2011. "Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Will & Anderson, Kym, 2011. "Export restrictions and price insulation during commodity price booms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5645, The World Bank.
- Gotz, Linde & Djuric, Ivan & Glauben, Thomas, 2014.
"Price Damping And Price Insulating Effects Of Wheat Export Restrictions In Kazakhstan, Russia, And Ukraine,"
54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014
187448, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Götz, Linde & Djuric, Ivan, 2014. "Price Damping and Price Insulating Effects of Wheat Export Restrictions in Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182954, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duric, I. & Glauben, T. & Zaric, V., 2018. "Impact of the Russian agricultural import ban on the Serbian pork exports and domestic price development along the pork value chain," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277201, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-11-07 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-INT-2015-11-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2015-11-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:211579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.