Trade Diversion and High Food Prices: The Impact of the Russian Pig Meat Import Ban
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Djuric, Ivan & Götz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas, 2015. "Trade diversion and high food prices - The impact of the Russian pig meat import ban," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205330, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivan Djuric & Linde Götz & Thomas Glauben, 2015. "Are Export Restrictions an Effective Instrument to Insulate Domestic Prices Against Skyrocketing World Market Prices? The Wheat Export Ban in Serbia," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(2), pages 215-228, April.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2012.
"Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 422-427.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2011. "Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Will & Anderson, Kym, 2011. "Export restrictions and price insulation during commodity price booms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5645, The World Bank.
- Götz, L. & Djuric, I. & Glauben, T., 2015.
"Price Damping and Price Insulating Effects of Wheat Export Restrictions in Kazakhstan, Russia and Ukraine,"
Proceedings “Schriften der Gesellschaft für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.”,
German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 50, March.
- Götz, Linde & Djuric, Ivan, 2014. "Price Damping and Price Insulating Effects of Wheat Export Restrictions in Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182954, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gotz, Linde & Djuric, Ivan & Glauben, Thomas, 2014. "Price Damping And Price Insulating Effects Of Wheat Export Restrictions In Kazakhstan, Russia, And Ukraine," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187448, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Götz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2013. "Wheat export restrictions and domestic market effects in Russia and Ukraine during the food crisis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 214-226.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Götz, Linde & Jaghdani, Tinoush Jamali, 2017. "Russia’S Agricultural Import Substitution Policy: Price Volatility Effects On The Pork Supply Chain," 57th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 13-15, 2017 262003, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- P22 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Prices
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-02-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2016-02-04 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-COM-2016-02-04 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INT-2016-02-04 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iats15:229240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iatrcea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.