Report NEP-COM-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Chambolle, Claire, 2015. "Buyer Power Through Producer Differentiation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0wz728n8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Pio Baake & Andreas Harasser & Friederike Heiny, 2016. "Information Acquisition in Vertical Relations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1543, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Bonnet, Celine, 2016. "Asymmetric Consumer Price Responses and Asymmetric Cost Pass-Through," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt172676f9, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Sarah Auster & Piero Gottardi, 2016. "Competing Mechanisms in Markets for Lemons," Working Papers 568, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gabriel Garber & Márcio Issao Nakane, 2016. "Commercial Platforms With Heterogeneous Participants," Working Papers Series 417, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Antonios Garas & Athanasios Lapatinas, 2016. "The role of consumer networks in firms' multi-characteristics competition and market-share inequality," Papers 1601.05660, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Mathieu Parenti & Philip Ushchev & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2016. "Toward a Theory of Monopolistic Competition," HSE Working papers WP BRP 121/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Bakó, Barna & Kálecz-Simon, András, 2015. "Quota bonuses as localized sales bonuses," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2016/01, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Guillaume Plantin & Jean Tirole, 2016. "Marking to Market versus Taking to Market," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7pu0mfr14h9, Sciences Po.
- Bhattacharya, Haumanti & Innes, Robert, 2015. "Concentration, Product Variety and Entry-for-Merger: Evidence from New Product Introductions in the U.S. Food Industry," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212836, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tim Brühn & Georg Götz, 2015. "Exclusionary Practices in Two-Sided Markets: The Effect of Radius Clauses on Competition Between Shopping Centers," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201518, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Turolla, Stephane & Chambolle, Claire & Allain, MArie-Laure, 2016. "The Impact of Retail Mergers on Food Prices: Evidence from France," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt30t981mm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Kim, GwanSeon & Tyler, Mark, 2015. "Impacts of Corn Price and Imported Beef Price on Domestic Beef Price in South Korea," Proceedings Issues, 2014: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida 229243, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Djuric, Ivan & Götz, Linde & Glauben, Thomas, 2015. "Trade Diversion and High Food Prices: The Impact of the Russian Pig Meat Import Ban," Proceedings Issues, 2014: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida 229240, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Saeyeon Oh & Jungsoo Park, 2015. "Does Bank Branch Competition Alleviate Household Credit Constraints?Evidence from Korean Household Data," Working Papers 1501, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Karsten Neuhoff & Nolan Ritter & Aymen Salah-Abou-El-Enien & Philippe Vassilopoulos, 2016. "Intraday Markets for Power: Discretizing the Continuous Trading?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1544, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nicholas Economides, 2015. "Testimony on Network Neutrality to US Congress," Working Papers 15-18, NET Institute.