Segmenting the Italian coffee market: marketing opportunities for economic agents working along the international coffee chain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Koekoek, Freek Jan, 2003. "The State of Sustainable Coffee: A Study of Twelve Major Markets," MPRA Paper 17172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- LeClair, Mark S., 2002. "Fighting the Tide: Alternative Trade Organizations in the Era of Global Free Trade," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 949-958, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerjak, Marija & Naglić, Tatjana & Mesić, Željka & Tomić, Marina, 2015. "Croatian consumers' knowledge and attitudes towards Fair Trade," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202756, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yang, Shang-Ho & Hu, Wuyang & Mupandawana, Malvern & Liu, Yun, 2012. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Fair Trade Coffee: A Chinese Case Study," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(01), February.
- Bosbach, Moritz & Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2011. "The Impact of Social Capital on the Implicit Price Paid by the Italian Consumer for Fair Trade Coffee," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114371, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsfair-trade coffee; product decommodification; choice experiments; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .