Is there Need for more Transparency and Efficiency in Cause‐related Marketing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Langen, Nina & Grebitus, Carola & Hartmann, Monika, 2010. "Is there Need for more Transparency and Efficiency in Cause‐related Marketing?," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 1(4).
References listed on IDEAS
- Berglind, Matthew & Nakata, Cheryl, 2005. "Cause-related marketing: More buck than bang?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 443-453.
- D. Vantomme & M. Geuens & J. De Houwer & P. De Pelsmacker, 2005.
"Explicit and Implicit Determinants of Fair-Trade Buying Behavior,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
05/350, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Vantomme, D. & Geuens, M. & De Houwer, J. & De Pelsmacker, P., 2006. "Explicit and implicit determinants of fair-trade buying behavior," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-30, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Koekoek, Freek Jan, 2003. "The State of Sustainable Coffee: A Study of Twelve Major Markets," MPRA Paper 17172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartmann, Monika & Klink, Jeanette & Simons, Johannes, 2015. "Cause related marketing in the German retail sector: Exploring the role of consumers’ trust," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 108-114.
More about this item
KeywordsCause‐related Marketing; donations efficiency; transparent labelling; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Marketing; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-03-05 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi10:100467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.fooddynamics.org/ .