Is there Need for more Transparency and Efficiency in Cause‐related Marketing?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Langen, Nina & Grebitus, Carola & Hartmann, Monika, 2010. "Is there Need for more Transparency and Efficiency in Cause‐related Marketing," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100467, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berglind, Matthew & Nakata, Cheryl, 2005. "Cause-related marketing: More buck than bang?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 443-453.
- D. Vantomme & M. Geuens & J. De Houwer & P. De Pelsmacker, 2005.
"Explicit and Implicit Determinants of Fair-Trade Buying Behavior,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
05/350, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Vantomme, D. & Geuens, M. & De Houwer, J. & De Pelsmacker, P., 2006. "Explicit and implicit determinants of fair-trade buying behavior," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-30, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Koekoek, Freek Jan, 2003. "The State of Sustainable Coffee: A Study of Twelve Major Markets," MPRA Paper 17172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hartmann, Monika & Klink, Jeanette & Simons, Johannes, 2015. "Cause related marketing in the German retail sector: Exploring the role of consumers’ trust," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 108-114.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: Cause‐related Marketing; transparent labelling; donations efficiency; Agribusiness; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ijofsd:121840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/centmde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.