Crowdfunding in Wine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masset, Philippe & Henderson, Caroline, 2010. "Wine as an Alternative Asset Class," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 87-118, April.
- Sanning, Lee W. & Shaffer, Sherrill & Sharratt, Jo Marie, 2008. "Bordeaux Wine as a Financial Investment," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 51-71, April.
- Fogarty, James J., 2010. "Wine Investment and Portfolio Diversification Gains," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 119-131, April.
- Dimson, Elroy & Rousseau, Peter L. & Spaenjers, Christophe, 2015. "The price of wine," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 431-449.
- Joseph Deutsch & Gil S. Epstein & Alon Nir, 2017.
"Mind the Gap: Crowdfunding and the Role of Seed Money,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(1), pages 53-75, January.
- Joseph Deutsch & Gil S. Epstein & Alon Nir, 2015. "Mind the Gap: Crowd-funding and the Role of Seed Money," Working Papers 2015-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Deutsch, Joseph & Epstein, Gil S. & Nir, Alon, 2015. "Mind the Gap: Crowd-Funding and the Role of Seed Money," IZA Discussion Papers 8955, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fogarty, James Joseph, 2007. "Rethinking Wine Investment in the UK and Australia," Working Papers 37312, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Harbaugh, William T., 1998. "What do donations buy?: A model of philanthropy based on prestige and warm glow," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 269-284, February.
- Krasker, William S, 1979. "The Rate of Return to Storing Wines," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1363-1367, December.
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 2010.
"Predicting the Quality and Prices of Bordeaux Wine,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 40-52, April.
- Orley Ashenfelter, 2008. "Predicting the Quality and Prices of Bordeaux Wine," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(529), pages 174-184, June.
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 2007. "Predicting the quality and prices of Bordeaux wines," Working Papers 37297, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Kourtis, Apostolos & Markellos, Raphael N. & Psychoyios, Dimitris, 2012. "Wine price risk management: International diversification and derivative instruments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 30-37.
- Storchmann, Karl, 2012. "Wine Economics," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 1-33, May.
- Fogarty, James J. & Sadler, Rohan, 2014. "To Save or Savor: A Review of Approaches for Measuring Wine as an Investment," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 225-248, December.
- James Joseph Fogarty, 2006. "The return to Australian fine wine," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 542-561, December.
- Jaeger, Elizabeth, 1981. "To Save or Savor: The Rate of Return to Storing Wine: Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(3), pages 584-592, June.
- Burton, Benjamin J & Jacobsen, Joyce P, 2001. "The Rate of Return on Investment in Wine," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 39(3), pages 337-350, July.
- Strausz, Roland, 2017. "A Theory of Crowdfunding," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 2, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Masset, Philippe & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe, 2010. "Raise Your Glass: Wine Investment And The Financial Crisis," Working Papers 90484, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Matthew A. Zook, 2002. "Grounded capital: venture financing and the geography of the Internet industry, 1994--2000," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 151-177, April.
- Mollick, Ethan, 2014. "The dynamics of crowdfunding: An exploratory study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elenchev, Ivelin & Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2017.
"Forecasting the Success Rate of Reward Based Crowdfunding Projects,"
170681, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Ivelin Elenchev & Aleksandar Vasilev, 2017. "Forecasting the Success Rate of Reward Based Crowdfunding Projects," Bulgarian Economic Papers (www.bep.bg) bep-2017-09, St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration / Center for Economic Theories and Policies, revised Nov 2017.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural Finance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2016-05-08 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-MKT-2016-05-08 (Marketing)
- NEP-PKE-2016-05-08 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2016-05-08 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aawewp:234638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaweeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.