To Save or Savor: The Rate of Return to Storing Wine: Comment
No abstract is available for this item.
- Héla Hadj Ali & Céline Nauges, 2003.
"Vente en primeur et investissement : une étude sur les grands crus de Bordeaux,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 159(3), pages 93-103.
- Céline Nauges & Héla Hadj Ali, 2003. "Vente en primeur et investissement : une étude sur les grands crus de Bordeaux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 159(3), pages 93-103.
- Baldi, Lucia & Vandone, Daniela & Peri, Massimo, 2010. "Is Wine a Financial Parachute?," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100506, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Lucia BALDI & Massimo PERI & Daniela VANDONE, 2010. "Is wine a financial parachute?," Departmental Working Papers 2010-01, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Egon Franck & Martin Kukuk & Stefan Winter, 2004. "Weininvestment- Profitieren Anleger von der Berücksichtigung öffentlich zugänglicher Informationen?," Working Papers 0030, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Lucey, Brian M. & Devine, Liam, 2015. "Was wine a premier cru investment?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 33-51.
- Masset, Philippe & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe & Faye, Benoît & Le Fur, Eric, 2016. "Red obsession: The ascent of fine wine in China," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 200-225.
- Dimson, Elroy & Rousseau, Peter L. & Spaenjers, Christophe, 2015. "The price of wine," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 431-449.
- Dimson, Elroy & Rousseau, Peter L. & Spaenjers, Christophe, 2013. "The Price of Wine," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1019, HEC Paris.
- Dimson, Elroy & Rousseau, Peter L. & Spaenjers, Christophe, 2013. "The Price of Wine," Working Papers 164656, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Kourtis, Apostolos & Markellos, Raphael N. & Psychoyios, Dimitris, 2012. "Wine price risk management: International diversification and derivative instruments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 30-37.
- Aytaç, Beysül & Hoang, Thi-Hong-Van & Mandou, Cyrille, 2016. "Wine: To drink or invest in? A study of wine as an investment asset in French portfolios," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 591-614.
- Fogarty, James Joseph & Sadler, Rohan, 2012. "To Save or Savour: A Review of Wine Investment," Working Papers 139663, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Correia, Leonida & Rebelo, JoÃ£o & Caldas, JosÃ©, 2015. "Production and Trade of Port Wine: Temporal Dynamics and Pricing," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(1), January.
- Bargain, Olivier & Cardebat, Jean-Marie & Vignolles, Alexandra, 2016. "Crowdfunding in Wine," Working Papers 234638, American Association of Wine Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:89:y:1981:i:3:p:584-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed