Raise Your Glass: Wine Investment And The Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Averett Susan L & Rees Daniel I & Duncan Brian & Argys Laura, 2004. "Race, Ethnicity, and Gender Differences in the Relationship Between Substance Use and Adolescent Sexual Behavior," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-34, September.
- Bisakha Sen, 2003. "Can Beer Taxes Affect Teen Pregnancy? Evidence Based on Teen Abortion Rates and Birth Rates," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 328-343, October.
- Michael Grossman & Robert Kaestner & Sara Markowitz, 2004.
"Get High and Get Stupid: The Effect of Alcohol and Marijuana Use on Teen Sexual Behavior,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 413-441, September.
- Michael Grossman & Robert Kaestner & Sara Markowitz, 2002. "Get High and Get Stupid: The Effect of Alcohol and Marijuana Use on Teen Sexual Behavior," NBER Working Papers 9216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas S. Dee, 2001. "The Effects of Minimum Legal Drinking Ages on Teen Childbearing," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(4), pages 823-838.
- Michael Grossman & Sarah Markowitz, 2005.
"I Did What Last Night? Adolescent Risky Sexual Behaviors and Substance Abuse,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 383-405, Summer.
- Michael Grossman & Sara Markowitz, 2002. "I Did What Last Night?!!! Adolescent Risky Sexual Behaviors and Substance Use," NBER Working Papers 9244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anderson, Lisa R. & Mellor, Jennifer M., 2008.
"Predicting health behaviors with an experimental measure of risk preference,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1260-1274, September.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Jennifer M. Mellor, 2007. "Predicting Health Behaviors with an Experimental Measure of Risk Preference," Working Papers 59, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Carpenter, Christopher, 2005. "Youth alcohol use and risky sexual behavior: evidence from underage drunk driving laws," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 613-628, May.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1990:80:3:295-299_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1994:84:7:1116-1120_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Farrell, Phillip & Fuchs, Victor R. & Fuchs, Victor R., 1982. "Schooling and health : The cigarette connection," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 217-230, December.
- Sen, Bisakha, 2002. "Does alcohol-use increase the risk of sexual intercourse among adolescents? Evidence from the NLSY97," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1085-1093, November.
- Rees, Daniel I. & Argys, Laura M. & Averett, Susan L., 2001. "New evidence on the relationship between substance use and adolescent sexual behavior," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 835-845, September.
- Rashad, Inas & Kaestner, Robert, 2004. "Teenage sex, drugs and alcohol use: problems identifying the cause of risky behaviors," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 493-503, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdős, Péter & Ormos, Mihály, 2012. "Pricing of collectibles: Baedeker guidebooks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1968-1978.
- Dimson, Elroy & Rousseau, Peter L. & Spaenjers, Christophe, 2015. "The price of wine," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 431-449.
- James J. Fogarty & Callum Jones, 2011.
"Return To Wine: A Comparison Of The Hedonic, Repeat Sales And Hybrid Approaches,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 147-156, December.
- Fogarty, James Joseph & Jones, Callum, 2011. "Return to wine: A comparison of the hedonic, repeat sales, and hybrid approaches," Working Papers 108668, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:68:y:2018:i:c:p:555-569 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elie Bouri & Tsangyao Chang & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Testing the Efficiency of the Wine Market using Unit Root Tests with Sharp and Smooth Breaks," Working Papers 201664, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kourtis, Apostolos & Markellos, Raphael N. & Psychoyios, Dimitris, 2012. "Wine price risk management: International diversification and derivative instruments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 30-37.
- Baldi, Lucia & Peri, Massimo & Vandone, Daniela, 2016. "Stock markets’ bubbles burst and volatility spillovers in agricultural commodity markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 277-285.
- Qing, Ping & Hu, Wuyang, 2015. "Self-Consumption, Gifting, and Chinese Wine Consumers," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 201853, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Lucey, Brian M. & Devine, Liam, 2015. "Was wine a premier cru investment?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 33-51.
- Elie Bouri & Rangan Gupta & Wing-Keung Wong & Zhenzhen Zhu, 2017. "Is Wine a Good Choice for Investment?," Working Papers 201781, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Masset, Philippe & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe & Faye, Benoît & Le Fur, Eric, 2016. "Red obsession: The ascent of fine wine in China," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 200-225.
- Bargain, Olivier & Cardebat, Jean-Marie & Vignolles, Alexandra, 2016. "Crowdfunding in Wine," Working Papers 234638, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Qing, Ping & Hu, Wuyang, 2016. "Chinese Consumer Preference for Red Wine Attributes," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235477, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordswine; alternative assets; financial contagion; portfolio diversification; conditional CAPM; Financial Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aawewp:90484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaweeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .