Raise Your Glass: Wine Investment And The Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erdős, Péter & Ormos, Mihály, 2012. "Pricing of collectibles: Baedeker guidebooks," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1968-1978.
- Conrad, Jon M. & Gomez, Miguel I. & Lamadrid, Alberto J., 2010. "Wine in Your Knapsack?," Working Papers 126966, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Dobrynskaya, Victoria & Kishilova, Julia, 2022. "Lego: The Toy Of Smart Investors," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- Limor Dina Gonen & Tchai Tavor & Uriel Spiegel, 2021. "The Positive Effect of Aging in the Case of Wine," Mathematics, MDPI, vol. 9(9), pages 1-16, April.
- Dimson, Elroy & Rousseau, Peter L. & Spaenjers, Christophe, 2015. "The price of wine," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 431-449.
- James J. Fogarty & Callum Jones, 2011.
"Return To Wine: A Comparison Of The Hedonic, Repeat Sales And Hybrid Approaches,"
Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 147-156, December.
- Fogarty, James Joseph & Jones, Callum, 2011. "Return to wine: A comparison of the hedonic, repeat sales, and hybrid approaches," Working Papers 108668, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lucey, Brian M. & Devine, Liam, 2015. "Was wine a premier cru investment?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 33-51.
- Bouri, Elie & Gupta, Rangan & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zhu, Zhenzhen, 2018. "Is wine a good choice for investment?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 171-183.
- Kourtis, Apostolos & Markellos, Raphael N. & Psychoyios, Dimitris, 2012. "Wine price risk management: International diversification and derivative instruments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 30-37.
- Masset, Philippe & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe, 2018. "Wine indices in practice: Nicely labeled but slightly corked," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 555-569.
- Mert Hakan Hekimoğlu & Burak Kazaz & Scott Webster, 2017. "Wine Analytics: Fine Wine Pricing and Selection Under Weather and Market Uncertainty," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 19(2), pages 202-215, May.
- Baldi, Lucia & Peri, Massimo & Vandone, Daniela, 2016. "Stock markets’ bubbles burst and volatility spillovers in agricultural commodity markets," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 277-285.
- Eric Le Fur & Jean-François Outreville, 2019. "Fine wine returns: a review of the literature," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 20(3), pages 196-214, May.
- Masset, Philippe & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe & Faye, Benoît & Le Fur, Eric, 2016. "Red obsession: The ascent of fine wine in China," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 200-225.
- Ping Qing & Aiqin Xi & Wuyang Hu, 2015.
"Self-Consumption, Gifting, and Chinese Wine Consumers,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(4), pages 601-620, December.
- Qing, Ping & Hu, Wuyang, 2015. "Self-Consumption, Gifting, and Chinese Wine Consumers," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 201853, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cardebat, Jean-Marie & Jiao, Linda, 2018. "The long-term financial drivers of fine wine prices: The role of emerging markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 347-361.
- Bargain, Olivier & Cardebat, Jean-Marie & Vignolles, Alexandra, 2016. "Crowdfunding in Wine," Working Papers 234638, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Qing, Ping & Hu, Wuyang, 2016. "Chinese Consumer Preference for Red Wine Attributes," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235477, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lucia Baldi & Massimo Peri & Daniela Vandone, 2013. "Investing in the wine market: a country-level threshold cointegration approach," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 493-503, March.
- Elie Bouri & Tsangyao Chang & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Testing the Efficiency of the Wine Market using Unit Root Tests with Sharp and Smooth Breaks," Working Papers 201664, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-RMG-2010-06-04 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aawewp:90484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaweeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaweeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.