Return To Wine: A Comparison Of The Hedonic, Repeat Sales And Hybrid Approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fogarty, James Joseph & Jones, Callum, 2011. "Return to wine: A comparison of the hedonic, repeat sales, and hybrid approaches," Working Papers 108668, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kees Jan Van Garderen & Chandra Shah, 2002. "Exact interpretation of dummy variables in semilogarithmic equations," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 149-159, June.
- Callum Jones, 2010. "House Price Measurement: The Hybrid Hedonic Repeat-Sales Method," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(272), pages 95-97, March.
- Masset, Philippe & Henderson, Caroline, 2010. "Wine as an Alternative Asset Class," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 87-118, March.
- Sanning, Lee W. & Shaffer, Sherrill & Sharratt, Jo Marie, 2008. "Bordeaux Wine as a Financial Investment," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(01), pages 51-71, March.
- Case, Bradford & Quigley, John M, 1991. "The Dynamics of Real Estate Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 50-58, February.
- Huberman, Gur & Kandel, Shmuel, 1987. " Mean-Variance Spanning," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(4), pages 873-888, September.
- James Joseph Fogarty, 2006. "The return to Australian fine wine," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 542-561, December.
- Masset, Philippe & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe, 2010. "Raise Your Glass: Wine Investment And The Financial Crisis," Working Papers 90484, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Jack Triplett, 2004. "Handbook on Hedonic Indexes and Quality Adjustments in Price Indexes: Special Application to Information Technology Products," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/9, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fogarty, James Joseph & Sadler, Rohan, 2012. "To Save or Savour: A Review of Wine Investment," Working Papers 139663, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho, 2014.
"Convenient links for the estimation of hedonic price indexes: the case of unique, infrequently traded assets,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 68(2), pages 91-117, May.
- Esmeralda Ramalho & Joquim Ramalho, 2014. "Convenient links for the estimation of hedonic price indexes:the case of unique, infrequently traded assets," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_01, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Ma, Chunbo & Polyakov, Maksym & Pandit, Ram, 2015. "Solar Capitalization in Western Australian Property Market," Working Papers 199230, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:50:y:2011:i:4:p:147-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.