To Save or Savour: A Review of Wine Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorion, Philippe, 1985. "International Portfolio Diversification with Estimation Risk," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3), pages 259-278, July.
- Masset, Philippe & Henderson, Caroline, 2010. "Wine as an Alternative Asset Class," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 87-118, March.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Case, Bradford & Quigley, John M, 1991. "The Dynamics of Real Estate Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 50-58, February.
- Fogarty, James J., 2010. "Wine Investment and Portfolio Diversification Gains," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 119-131, March.
- William F. Sharpe, 1963. "A Simplified Model for Portfolio Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 277-293, January.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Padberg, Manfred W, 1976. "Simple Criteria for Optimal Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 31(5), pages 1341-1357, December.
- Sirapat Polwitoon & Oranee Tawatnuntachai, 2008. "Emerging Market Bond Funds: A Comprehensive Analysis," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 51-84, February.
- Krasker, William S, 1979. "The Rate of Return to Storing Wines," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(6), pages 1363-1367, December.
- James J. Fogarty & Callum Jones, 2011.
"Return To Wine: A Comparison Of The Hedonic, Repeat Sales And Hybrid Approaches,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 147-156, December.
- Fogarty, James Joseph & Jones, Callum, 2011. "Return to wine: A comparison of the hedonic, repeat sales, and hybrid approaches," Working Papers 108668, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ledoit, Oliver & Wolf, Michael, 2008.
"Robust performance hypothesis testing with the Sharpe ratio,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 850-859, December.
- Oliver Ledoit & Michael Wolf, 2008. "Robust Performance Hypothesis Testing with the Sharpe Ratio," IEW - Working Papers 320, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- C. Lanier Benkard & Patrick Bajari, 2005. "Hedonic Price Indexes With Unobserved Product Characteristics, and Application to Personal Computers," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 61-75, January.
- Huberman, Gur & Kandel, Shmuel, 1987. " Mean-Variance Spanning," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(4), pages 873-888, September.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- James Joseph Fogarty, 2006. "The return to Australian fine wine," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(4), pages 542-561, December.
- Jaeger, Elizabeth, 1981. "To Save or Savor: The Rate of Return to Storing Wine: Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(3), pages 584-592, June.
- Elton, Edwin J & Gruber, Martin J & Rentzler, Joel C, 1987. "Professionally Managed, Publicly Traded Commodity Funds," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(2), pages 175-199, April.
- Jack Triplett, 2004. "Handbook on Hedonic Indexes and Quality Adjustments in Price Indexes: Special Application to Information Technology Products," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/9, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsAlternative Assets; Portfolio Optimisation; Financial Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwauwp:139663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aruwaau.html .