Hedonic Price Indexes With Unobserved Product Characteristics, and Application to Personal Computers
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 23 (2005)
Issue (Month): (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck & Aamir Hashmi, 2007.
"Market Structure and Innovation: A Dynamic Analysis of the Global Automobile Industry,"
2007 Meeting Papers
362, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aamir Rafique Hashmi & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2010. "Market Structure and Innovation: A Dynamic Analysis of the Global Automobile Industry," NBER Working Papers 15959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Marc Rysman, 2012. "Dynamics of Consumer Demand for New Durable Goods," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(6), pages 1173-1219.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Marc Rysman, 2007. "Dynamics of Consumer Demand for New Durable Goods," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-024, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Gautam Gowrisankaran & Marc Rysman, 2009. "Dynamics of Consumer Demand for New Durable Goods," NBER Working Papers 14737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc Rysman & Gautam Gowrisankaran, 2011. "Dynamics of Consumer Demand for New Durable Goods," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-062, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Fogarty, James Joseph & Sadler, Rohan, 2012. "To Save or Savour: A Review of Wine Investment," Working Papers 139663, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- William Horrace & Christopher Parmeter, 2011. "Semiparametric deconvolution with unknown error variance," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 129-141, April.
- William C. Horrace & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2008. "Semiparametric Deconvolution with Unknown Error Variance," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 104, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Griffith, Rachel & Nesheim, Lars, 2013. "Hedonic methods for baskets of goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 284-287.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Kok, Nils, 2014. "The capitalization of green labels in the California housing market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 25-34.
- Zhu, Ying, 2013. "Sparse Linear Models and Two-Stage Estimation in High-Dimensional Settings with Possibly Many Endogenous Regressors," MPRA Paper 49846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xosé-Luís Varela-Irimia, 2014. "Age effects, unobserved characteristics and hedonic price indexes: The Spanish car market in the 1990s," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 419-455, November.
- Xosé-Luís Varela-Irimia, 2011. "Age effects, unobserved characteristics and hedonic price indexes: The Spanish car market in the 1990?s," Working Papers XREAP2011-11, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Aug 2011.
- Varela-Irimia, Xosé-Luís, 2011. "Age effects, unobserved characteristics and hedonic price indexes: The Spanish car market in the 1990's," Working Papers 2072/169683, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk & Tsang, Kwok Ping, 2012. "Love thy neighbor: Income distribution and housing preferences," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 322-335.
- Tin Cheuk Leung & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2011. "Love Thy Neighbor: Income Distribution and Housing Preferences," Working Papers 372011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk & Tsang, Kwok Ping, 2011. "Love Thy Neighbor: Income Distribution and Housing Preferences," MPRA Paper 32599, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:23:y:2005:p:61-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed