Hedonic methods for baskets of goods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laura Blow & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2008.
"Revealed Preference Analysis of Characteristics Models,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 75(2), pages 371-389.
- Laura Blow & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2005. "Revealed preference analysis of characteristics models," CAM Working Papers 2005-04, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Laura Blow & Martin Browning & Ian Crawford, 2005. "Revealed preference analysis of characteristics models," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0305, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Martin Browning & Laura Blow, 2006. "Revealed Preference Analysis of Characteristics Models," Economics Series Working Papers 282, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Pollak, Robert A., 1989. "The Theory of the Cost-of-Living Index," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195058703.
- Rachel Griffith & Lars Nesheim, 2010. "Estimating households' willingness to pay," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1985. "Hedonic prices and cost/benefit analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 55-75, October.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1988.
"Hedonic Prices and the Benefits of Public Projects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 981-989, July.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 1985. "Hedonic Prices and the Benefits of Public Projects," Working Papers 617, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ariel Pakes, 2003.
"A Reconsideration of Hedonic Price Indexes with an Application to PC's,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1578-1596, December.
- Ariel Pakes, 2002. "A Reconsideration of Hedonic Price Indices with an Application to PC's," NBER Working Papers 8715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Leicester & Zoë Oldfield, 2009. "Using Scanner Technology to Collect Expenditure Data," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 30(Special I), pages 309-337, December.
- C. Lanier Benkard & Patrick Bajari, 2005. "Hedonic Price Indexes With Unobserved Product Characteristics, and Application to Personal Computers," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 61-75, January.
- Rachel Griffith & Martin O'Connell, 2009. "The Use of Scanner Data for Research into Nutrition," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 30(Special I), pages 339-365, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ji Yan & Kun Tian & Huw D. Dixon & Saeed Heravi & Peter Morgan, 2014. "Shop Around and You Pay More," CESifo Working Paper Series 4940, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mika Kortelainen & Jibonayan Raychaudhuri & Beatrice Roussillon, 2016.
"Effects Of Carbon Reduction Labels: Evidence From Scanner Data,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(2), pages 1167-1187, April.
- Mika Kortelainen & Jibonayan Raychaudhuri & Beatrice Roussillon, 2013. "Effects of Carbon Reduction Labels: Evidence From Scanner Data," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1309, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Mika Kortelainen & Jibonayan Raychaudhuri & Béatrice Roussillon, 2016. "Effects of carbon reduction labels: evidence from scanner data," Post-Print hal-01227418, HAL.
- Hussein, Mohamud & Fraser, Iain & Costanigro, Marco, 2016. "Hedonic Analysis of Origin of Meat In The United Kingdom," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236353, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic prices; Scanner data; Willingness to pay; Organic;
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- L8 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:120:y:2013:i:2:p:284-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.