Hedonic prices and cost/benefit analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Fabrice Barthélémy & Alessandra Michelangeli & Alain Trannoy, 2007.
"La rénovation de la Goutte d'Or est-elle un succès ?. Un diagnostic à l'aide d'indices de prix immobilier,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(4), pages 107-126.
- Alain Trannoy & Alessandra Michelangeli & Fabrice Barthélémy, 2007. "La rénovation de la Goutte d'Or est-elle un succès ? Un diagnostic à l'aide d'indices de prix immobilier," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 180(4), pages 107-126.
- F. Barthélémy & A. Michelangeli & A. Trannoy, 2004. "La Rénovation de la Goutte d’Or est elle un succès ? Un Diagnostic à l’Aide d’Indices de Prix Immobilier," THEMA Working Papers 2004-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Coulson, N. Edward & Li, Herman, 2010. "The effect of risk on the effect of a land tax: A simulation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 530-537, November.
- Rachel Griffith & Lars Nesheim, 2008. "Household willingness to pay for organic products," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Griffith, Rachel & Nesheim, Lars, 2008. "Household Willingness to Pay for Organic Products," CEPR Discussion Papers 6905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Han, Seungjin & Yamaguchi, Shintaro, 2015. "Compensating wage differentials in stable job matching equilibrium," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 36-45.
- Han, Seungjin & Yamaguchi, Shintaro, 2012. "Compensating Wage Differentials in Stable Job Matching Equilibrium," Microeconomics.ca working papers seungjin_han-2012-4, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Feb 2013.
- Seungjin Han & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2012. "Compensating Wage Differentials in Stable Job Matching Equilibrium," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-01, McMaster University, revised Feb 2013.
- Seungjin Han & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2013. "Compensating Wage Differentials in Stable Job Matching Equilibrium," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-285, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nicolai V. Kuminoff & V. Kerry Smith & Christopher Timmins, 2010. "The New Economics of Equilibrium Sorting and its Transformational Role for Policy Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 16349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- André Grimaud, 1990. "Boîte d'Edgeworth et théorie de la localisation," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(3), pages 531-546.
- Griffith, Rachel & Nesheim, Lars, 2013. "Hedonic methods for baskets of goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 284-287.
- Kerry Smith, V. & Sieg, Holger & Spencer Banzhaf, H. & Walsh, Randall P., 2004. "General equilibrium benefits for environmental improvements: projected ozone reductions under EPA's Prospective Analysis for the Los Angeles air basin," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 559-584, May.
- Kuminoff, Nicolai V., 2008. "Recovering Preferences from a Dual-Market Locational Equilibrium," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 5989, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M. & Wang, Ping, 1997. "Social Welfare and Income Inequality in a System of Cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 462-483, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:37:y:1985:i:1:p:55-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed