The Rate of Return to Storing Wines
No abstract is available for this item.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T. & Simon, Leo K., 2009.
"Wine Taxes, Production, Aging and Quality,"
Journal of Wine Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 27-45, March.
- Rachael E. Goodhue & Jeffrey LaFrance & Leo K. Simon, 2009. "Wine Taxes, Production, Aging and Quality," Working Papers 2009-04, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Héla Hadj Ali & Céline Nauges, 2003. "Vente en primeur et investissement : une étude sur les grands crus de Bordeaux," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 159(3), pages 93-103.
- Céline Nauges & Héla Hadj Ali, 2003. "Vente en primeur et investissement : une étude sur les grands crus de Bordeaux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 159(3), pages 93-103.
- Egon Franck & Martin Kukuk & Stefan Winter, 2004. "Weininvestment- Profitieren Anleger von der Berücksichtigung öffentlich zugänglicher Informationen?," Working Papers 0030, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Lucey, Brian M. & Devine, Liam, 2015. "Was wine a premier cru investment?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 33-51.
- Masset, Philippe & Weisskopf, Jean-Philippe & Faye, Benoît & Le Fur, Eric, 2016. "Red obsession: The ascent of fine wine in China," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 200-225.
- Ormos, Mihály & Erdős, Péter, 2011. "Borok mint alternatív befektetési lehetőségek
[Wines as an alternative investment]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 158-172.
- Dimson, Elroy & Rousseau, Peter L. & Spaenjers, Christophe, 2015. "The price of wine," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 431-449.
- Dimson, Elroy & Rousseau, Peter L. & Spaenjers, Christophe, 2013. "The Price of Wine," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1019, HEC Paris.
- Dimson, Elroy & Rousseau, Peter L. & Spaenjers, Christophe, 2013. "The Price of Wine," Working Papers 164656, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Kourtis, Apostolos & Markellos, Raphael N. & Psychoyios, Dimitris, 2012. "Wine price risk management: International diversification and derivative instruments," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 30-37.
- Albert Di Vittorio & Victor Ginsburgh, 1996. "Des enchères comme révélateurs du classement des vins," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/174028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Victor Ginsburgh & Albert Di Vittorio, 1996. "Des enchères comme révélateurs de classement des vins," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152439, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fogarty, James Joseph, 2007. "Rethinking Wine Investment in the UK and Australia," Working Papers 37312, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Sanning, Lee W. & Shaffer, Sherrill L. & Sharratt, Jo Marie, 2007. "Alternative investments: the case of wine," Working Papers 37322, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Aytaç, Beysül & Hoang, Thi-Hong-Van & Mandou, Cyrille, 2016. "Wine: To drink or invest in? A study of wine as an investment asset in French portfolios," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 591-614.
- Fogarty, James Joseph & Sadler, Rohan, 2012. "To Save or Savour: A Review of Wine Investment," Working Papers 139663, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Correia, Leonida & Rebelo, JoÃ£o & Caldas, JosÃ©, 2015. "Production and Trade of Port Wine: Temporal Dynamics and Pricing," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(1), January.
- Bargain, Olivier & Cardebat, Jean-Marie & Vignolles, Alexandra, 2016. "Crowdfunding in Wine," Working Papers 234638, American Association of Wine Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:87:y:1979:i:6:p:1363-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed